SPOILER !! Week Feb 10

Well, there was a comment by Roman that "Marlena's passport was scanned at the airport". That, to me, told us that Hattie was the "Marlena" in town with Steve-a-no, and Marlena was probably dragged out to Prague with Hope-Gina (as we know Hope-Gina somehow ended up in John's area). I bet Marlena is tied up somewhere or she flew out there to try and find/rescue John after Hattie agreed to dupe the Stefano wannabe. Either way, there's been a few hints to me that gave it away that the person with Steve-a-no wasn't Marlena, and must be Hattie.

I love how John is all like "this doesn't make sense." haha. Oh, John, nothing makes sense anymore! These writers must have been Twilight Zone fans.

I have had to rely on the recaps for the past few weeks and I caught a few episodes online. My opinion is pretty much the same as everyone's guesses and opinions. Marlena is really Hattie but I have no idea where the real Marlena could be. I hope that this plays out pretty quickly because, as well as being confused as all get out, I am sick of Gina and Stevano.

Yeah, but somehow I am wondering if John AND Marlena are playing Gina & Stevano??? I mean, they are on to the whole caper, & figuring to put an end to it all???

I blew up the picture and it sort of looks like she's holding the charm bracelet around her fingers as she holds the jewelry box. So hopefully, like you said, it's another charm for her bracelet. John mentioned in the Mother's Day flashback he loved that he could always give Marlena a charm for all holidays and such (after Brady has said he was inspired to give Kristen the charm bracelet because of Marlena's). And Brady had made mention in the flashback of filling Kristen's bracelet with charms in the coming years.

EQJfM2mU8AA0nJx

Robinsnest, this viewer is also tired of the abuse and the way that the abusers are never punished. It is true that many times a woman will return time after time to her abuser because she doesn't know any other way and he has control over her. It would be great if the writers portrayed the women as strong enough to leave and take control of their own lives.

Kristen and Gina are pitiful examples. They are both fixated on men who don't want them but they don't have enough self respect to know this. It is painful watching them throw themselves at men.

Back