SPOILER !! Week Feb 11

It was originally temporary, then they decided to make it permanent.

I just googled and his break was for "personal reasons". I thought it was health related. I would think the recast should start airing soon.

This could actually be plausible. John and Diana were in love, engaged and living together back in the day. She could've easily been pregnant with his child when she left Salem in 1989. I think she may say Leo is his son but it will be a lie. I think Ted will be his biological father.
They said today, Leo killed his father. At least the person he called his father.

This is pure speculation on my part(and a few facts from the past) please delete if not allowed.

Jordan was always Ben's protector. She ran away with him as a child to keep Clyde from hurting him, she said. *speculation - - - What if she snapped, from the past abuse, and decided to kill people (wearing a Ben mask), so that Ben would get put in jail or Bayview? Her mixed up logic could think that that way he will be safe from Clyde. Ben, realized that he wasn't bonkers and he wasn't the necktie killer and that Jordan was. He then decided it was his turn to protect her, and he took the fall.

In as much as we never saw the person who killed Paige, or Serena........just a dark figure, anything is possible in rewriting. We absolutely saw Ben choking Will...........but he is still alive. I do think Ben was mentally ill, and now it seems Jordan also had a breakdown.
This IS a spoiler thread, so.........well, it has been said in mags that Jordan escaped from Bayview, to wreck havoc inSalem, ..........but.........we will have to wait and see what actually is happening. She obviously has had a breakdown of some kind....
I do agree, she always wanted to protect HIM, but now is talking of protecting Salemites!

No doubt in my mind it was Ben for all the murdering. It's just that Jordan had so much to deal with as the protector of Ben through the years, and dealing with an abusive father, that she finally flipped. She doesn't see any harm in protecting those who had any contact with Ben. In her mind, such as it is, Jordan thinks it is a good thing. Poor soul. :cry:

So...the story in a soap mag says......Jordan plants evidence in Ben's hotel room, hotfoots it over to Eli saying Ben is off his rocker again, the cops find the stuff, and Hope is in 7th heaven to arrest him. He is in jail, figures out all Jordan did, and possibly where Ciara is. He manages to escape (not detailing here) and over to that cabin, meets up with Chad who goes along, and Jordan has set the cabin on fire. Ben Rescues Ciara......I think Jordan took the baby, intending to return it to Abby......not sure what happens in that situation,.

Oh Lordy, you can see it now. Hope will say Ben "just happened to get there in time" because he knew Ciara was there because he's the one who set the fire. :rolleyes:

So...the story in a soap mag says......Jordan plants evidence in Ben's hotel room, hotfoots it over to Eli saying Ben is off his rocker again, the cops find the stuff, and Hope is in 7th heaven to arrest him. He is in jail, figures out all Jordan did, and possibly where Ciara is. He manages to escape (not detailing here) and over to that cabin, meets up with Chad who goes along, and Jordan has set the cabin on fire. Ben Rescues Ciara......I think Jordan took the baby, intending to return it to Abby......not sure what happens in that situation,.
I'm so ecstatic this story was such a BIG (clears throat) surprise! :sarcasm:
None of us EVER saw this coming!:sarcasm:

Does anyone think someone may be helping Jordan? The story of kidnapping Ciara isn't plausible as far as grabbing her, getting her into a car and once at the cabin getting her onto the bed and tying her down. Is Clyde or one of his goons not far behind?

The story of kidnapping Ciara isn't plausible as far as grabbing her, getting her into a car and once at the cabin getting her onto the bed and tying her down.
No more unrealistic than Gabi drugging Abby, who was visibly pregnant, and somehow moving her unconscious body to the DiMansion, taking off her clothing and re-dressing her in a trashy "Gabby" dress all on her own, with no one seeing her.

Back