SPOILER !! Week Feb 12

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from https://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4973

Tripp rushes to save one’s life!

The Horton home is set ablaze!

Clyde is not backing down and is following through on his threats, which Ava and Stefan notice.

John and Marlena celebrate with a picnic.

Brady and Kristen get into an argument during a visit with Rachel.

Theresa grows impatient and tells Alex to propose!

The Horton home is set ablaze!
giphy.gif

I hope and pray they say Julie and the rest of the Hortons are going to have the house restored to its original condition after the fire.

As a friend of mine would say, what the actual fudgecake, Re-Ron????

The Horton home is set ablaze: Hopefully, the Salem Fire Department is more competent than the Salem P.D.

Clyde is following through on his threats: It’s time for Action Hero Harris to crack down hard on the Poplar Bluff pervert.

Theresa tells Alex to propose: Gwennie T. should be more patient. Trading his lover-boy life style for matrimony is a life-altering decision.

Spoilers from https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers-days/two-week-breakdown-danger-heartbreak-fire/

Monday, February 12, 2024
The Horton house catches fire.

Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Maggie takes in Julie, Doug, Chad, and the kids.

Wednesday, February 14 2024
Johnny and Chanel surprise Paulina.

Thursday, February 15, 2024
During a visit with Rachel, Brady and Kristen have a fight.
Jada asks Ava and Stefan about what happened to Harris.

Friday, February 16, 2024
Nicole is overwhelmed at the lengths EJ has gone through for Holly.

We find out this week (Feb 5) Paulina's surgery is moved up. I figure it will be Valentine's day and the wedding is
postponed.

When I post spoilers on Thursday, there might be more for Valentine's Day. I like waiting on that website since they don't
reword stuff like another site does.

The Horton House fire makes sense. Chad lives there and put pressure on Clyde.

I mean, it makes no sense how Clyde can smoothly operate a multi-thug operation from prison, but if we ignore that, this could have real stakes under talented writers.

Unfortunately, we're stuck with these scabs, who somehow manage to insult the name.

I love the wording "The Horton home is set ablaze!" and "The Horton house catches fire." Those bring two completely different images to mind. "Ablaze" in my mind is hopeless. "Catches fire", could mean there's a controllable kitchen fire or something.

JS, hopefully this isn’t as bad as it sounds. How could the wretched writers eliminate Alice’s sacred clock whose hands never moved and her historic furniture, especially the chair where Abigail once tried and failed to seduce dull Dr. Cameron Davis aka Officer Billy Club the male stripper?

I was just clarifying for those who perhaps hadn't seen the clip that the Horton living room was engulfed in flames. Not like when Marlena was possessed by the devil at Christmas a few years ago and caused the Christmas tree to burn, but was quickly put out.

Back