SPOILER !! Week Feb 12

It makes sense that Clyde would order the house fire to get back at Chad. But, I was also thinking that maybe Konny uses his Pawn card and makes John do it, so he can show how much power he has? I don't know why he would go after the Hortons, but that was the thought I had.

Edited to add: unless Claire is making a return visit?

Spoilers from https://soapoperanews.net/2024/02/07/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-february-12-16-2024/

Monday, February 12, 2024
Tripp works frantically to save a life.
Rafe has questions for Ava and Stefan about Harris.
Paulina laments messing up Chanel's wedding day.
The Horton house catches fire.

Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Following the fire, Maggie takes in Julie, Doug, Chad, and the kids.
Wendy shares with Rafe and Jada her suspicions about Ava's behavior.
Xander returns from his run to find Sarah waiting for him.
Ava and Stefan realize Clyde is following through on his threats.

Wednesday, February 14, 2024
It's Valentine's Day in Salem.
Theresa is convinced Alex will propose.
John and Marlena enjoy a picnic.
Kayla and Steve reminisce about their romantic life.
Johnny and Chanel surprise Paulina.

Thursday, February 15, 2024
Kristen and Brady have a fight during a visit with Rachel.
Chad reveals to Everett what happened the night of the fire.
Stephanie invites Jada and Rafe to dinner to meet her boyfriend.
Jada questions Ava and Stefan about what happened to Harris.
Xander assumes Sarah is done with him.

Friday, February 16, 2024
Theresa can't take it anymore, so she tells Alex to propose already.
Sloan, Eric and Jude's family time is interrupted once again by Leo.
Nicole is overwhelmed at the lengths EJ has gone through for Holly.
Wendy and Tripp participate in a Valentine's Day themed event.
Stephanie checks in with Everett about their double date with Rafe and Jada.

Hopefully, the Salem fire dept is better than the Salem cops and is able to put the fire out fast at
the Horton house.

Why doesn't Theresa ask Alex to marry her?

Do Johnny and Chanel marry with only Abe and Paulina there? What about his family?

Will Jada finally see Everett/Bobby?

Paulina laments messing up Chanel’s wedding day: At least she didn’t shoot the bride like when Carly shot Melanie.

Kayla and Steve reminisce about their romantic life: Hopefully they won’t recall Steve’s time in a mental institution or being held captive by Ava.

Xander assumes Sarah is done with him: The poor X-Man deserves better. He never gets a break in the love game.

You know, a little drama isn't a bad thing, and Chad is pushing Clyde's buttons. The house fire makes sense.

What doesn't make sense (aside from the Clyde stuff) is why Chad suddenly feels like a Horton, why he suddenly can't get over Abby, and why he's even living at the Horton house when he's a millionaire.

Can they please off creepy cruddy crummy Clyde?

I am wondering how they all escape the fire. It would be great if they used this to promote home escape plans and smoke detectors. I doubt they will, but one can always hope.

Last edited by a moderator:

Another article about fire with pictures

I want to start a GoFundMe to raise money to hire someone to go to California, kidnap Re-Ron, tie him up and torture him. For example, tie him to a chair and force him to watch every episode of every Kardashian show on a loop (he might like that, though). Or lock him in a room papered with copies of Tricky Nicky's sexy Valentine pillow picture all over the walls, floor and ceiling. Maybe lock him in a room with an enraged and screeching Sami Brady. Force him to eat Marlena's cooking. Make him watch Sami and EJ's angry boinking scene on a loop until his eyes fall out. Or better yet, put him in a room and let Ari Zucker (Nicole) scream at him about every indignity she suffered, while he has to sit there and quietly listen to her. Then we find Eugene's time machine, bring little Ciara from the past to the present to kick his behind, while Xander stands guard, holding her pink backpack, and makes sure Re-Ron stands there and takes it.

Allowing the writers to set fire to the Horton house is one of the worst things he's done.

It is painful watching Horton house on fire.

If Holly is back home, assume she is out of the coma, and she is no longer attached to any machines, so perhaps the scene in the preview is of her just sleeping. I hope she clears Tate's name as soon as she can.

Theresa and Alex: Just say no. NO!

Back