SPOILER !! Week Feb 21

It was Clyde's henchman, Miguel, who shot EJ.

P.S. Days got stuck, filming so far in advance, so Valentine's Day got written, filmed, etc. and months later, they learn about the pre-emption for Olympics.......so.........Valentine's Days in Salem will be celebrated a bit later this year. :)

If I remember correctly, EJ died in the hospital from his wounds, and Stefano sent Kristen to the morgue to shoot him up with a syringe. So it was known from the moment he "died" that he wasn't staying dead.

Edited to add: Yes, that's what happened.

I really hate how they cut scenes that are important to the flow of the story. This isn't the first time they've cut important scenes that Ron thinks are important to the story.
It seems when he complains, it's always the vets' scenes, Scenes we would like to see, and usually we have scenes we don't need, like flashbacks of what happened yesterday.
We still never saw what John gave Doc.
The editing leaves so much to be desired.

What the blazes is Johnny doing in the middle of ...is that the square, or a restaurant??...shirtless, in the middle of winter???
What the heck is WRONG with these writers. I think they need to sit writing with a calendar in front of them, saying, o.k., this is January in midwest.....this is March in midwest...it is cold, it is winter, there are sudden storms, below zero weather, slushy streets & sidewalks. Females do NOT WEAR spike heels, they wear boots, warm coats, slacks, jeans, etc. Men wear caps, hats (as do the women) but usually covering the ears. and NO ONE ever walks out of a room, a house, the door, carrying their coat or jacket. It is put on before they go out the door. They wear sweaters & sweatshirts INSIDE. They do not appear outside an apartment door, in the hallway, in just a suit jacket or a dress. And hey, females don't constantly wear dresses, skirts. especially just around the house, Nor do they wear clothing 2 sizes too small. AND they wear socks, or stockings in winter. Honest, they really do!
Sorry, got carried away here......of my rant box.

So now Johnny/Satan is trying to seduce Craig? For what purpose? How does this fit into the devil's plans? This is absolutely ludicrous! Not to mention the enormous age-gap and Johnny being straight...I just can't anymore with Re-Ron!

Back