SPOILER !! Week Feb 24

Or his son.....Days ages and de-ages everyone. They pay no attention to the fact that aging a child, would age the parent that much. Instead, the parent stays the same. Did not someone once figure Alice Horton would have been 110 or more, with the way her children, grandchildren, greats were all aged.
Belle Black Brady was born in '93........she should be 27 yrs. old. And yet, she has a daughter who is over 20 now. Yep, Time flies in Salem......and then, for no reason, it stands still. LOLOL
And yes, I remember when Belle was aged from around 5 to 15-16 when her parents were on a 2 week honeymoon. However, I don't think she & Shawn conceived a child at that time. We are still talking a 20 plus year old Claire.

Here are Orpheus' children (whose names were never given) in 1987 when he had Marlena on the island. While they could've de-aged his son drastically, seems more reasonable to think Evan could be Orpheus' grandson, especially since we know he has a grandson. But it's all just speculation on my part.

jpratherstayhome.gif
mbicandoit.gif
orphcanyouhelpwithhomework.gif
orphshesgoingtohelpwithmine.gif
orphdaddyshome.gif

Or his son.....Days ages and de-ages everyone. They pay no attention to the fact that aging a child, would age the parent that much. Instead, the parent stays the same. Did not someone once figure Alice Horton would have been 110 or more, with the way her children, grandchildren, greats were all aged.
Belle Black Brady was born in '93........she should be 27 yrs. old. And yet, she has a daughter who is over 20 now. Yep, Time flies in Salem......and then, for no reason, it stands still. LOLOL
And yes, I remember when Belle was aged from around 5 to 15-16 when her parents were on a 2 week honeymoon. However, I don't think she & Shawn conceived a child at that time. We are still talking a 20 plus year old Claire.

Who needs Regenerist face cream! Just move to Salem! :rotfl: Sorry; couldn't resist.

Reminder of who Orpheus is, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a link to read about him:

https://daysofourlives.fandom.com/wiki/Orpheus

He was a former ISA agent who became a villain in the 80's and returned to Salem in 2016. Supposedly he's due back in Salem, but we don't know if that's true. A date of January 20th (for his appearance) was given, but it's long since past that date and he never appeared.

Here's a pic.......and if you remember when Xander, Clyde & Orpheus all escaped from prison together just a couple years ago.......

Days-of-our-Lives-Orpheus.jpg

I had forgotten all about this character, but what a history he had on the show. Wow.

He was a former ISA agent who became a villain in the 80's and returned to Salem in 2016. Supposedly he's due back in Salem, but we don't know if that's true. A date of January 20th (for his appearance) was given, but it's long since past that date and he never appeared.
So, I have a theory on this. I read elsewhere (Daytime Royalty) that the explanation could be that he filmed scenes that would end up being re-inserted into that episode, in addition to the fact that he's supposed to show up again soon. Like, for realsies this time. So my thinking is that he's going to end up being a factor in Adrienne and Sarah's accident, while Summer will have just been a red herring this whole time. What's interesting is that Brock Kelly (Evan) also had an episode he was apparently supposed to appear in during that flashback week, but he wasn't seen then either.

Victoria Konefal (Ciara) spilled on her Instagram Stories, back in September 2019, that Evan would be rocking a fake mustache in at least one scene. The episode number listed among the fake mustache collection lined up with the flashback week (I believe his air date was supposed to have been January 21).

The other part of my theory is that Evan and Orpheus are somehow related - whether it's father/son or grandfather/grandson - and that they were terrorizing Salem from that night on. Freddie Smith (Sonny) said that his jaw hit the floor for whatever reveal is coming up in the next month or two and that no one had guessed the truth yet. I see a lot of speculation that Summer was responsible for the accident, but nothing (other than my potentially crazy rambling here) about it possibly being Evan and/or Orpheus. Thoughts? :huh:

Anything's possible; we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.

I had joked in an earlier post that Evan probably killed Jordan and maybe caused the accident, too. Just pin it all on him.

Heck, maybe he went to the hospital and pre-switched the babies so that the real Mickey and Rachel are alive and the dead baby was really Baby McCloud or Baby Williams (the other 2 babies born that night).

Back