SPOILER !! Week Feb 24

Do Jack & Jen even live in Salem anymore? My head is spinning trying to catch up on 2 months worth of shows!

I do not believe that Maggie was driving and had anything to do with Adrienne's death. I just don't. She was in an accident, but she was not the cause. Sorry writers, but it's not believable with what you've already said happened.

And wow, as someone who was a bone marrow match twice, but not to the person I was tested for originally, but left the results in the bank in case I was matched to fellow white folks. This is just lazy writing for Gabi to drop even further into the pit of no return.

The article talks about Gabi's holding her bone marrow hostage, and that Sarah and Eric are horrified at her selfishness. Gabi held Julie's heart hostage, so this shouldn't be surprising at all. Many viewers felt Gabi would be a match and that she would use it to bargain for her freedom. SO predictable... It's as predictable as our knowing the D.A. will change his/her mind, especially if Victor brings out his checkbook, or Xander finds some blackmail dirt on him. Only in Salem....

I do not believe that Maggie was driving and had anything to do with Adrienne's death.
I'm with you on that one, robinsnest.

You're mis-remembering. Summer poured two glasses of booze and told Maggie to have a drink with her. Summer gulped down her drink, spit a few more words at Maggie and trotted off. Maggie sat there, drooling over the bottle of booze. Later Maggie remembered having the drink Summer poured for her, and then waking up in bed.

Here's the summary from that day:

Summer tells Maggie she's also an alcoholic and dying of cirrhosis, has 3-6 months to live (her hand is shaking from not having a drink in 30 minutes). Maggie grasps for straws, can get her on the transplant list. Summer takes a bottle of booze out of the purse, asks Maggie to have a drink with her. Summer throws back a drink, tells Maggie to tell Brady he shouldn't have pulled her from the ocean that day, then leaves. Maggie sits on the couch, in pieces, and stares desperately at the bottle of booze.

Lani and Eli didn't look very happy about reuniting.

Wonder why Eric and Sarah have a difficult decision? Are they undecided whether to accept Gabi as a donor?

Back