SPOILER !! Week Feb 27

I'm wondering if Nicole kidnaps Holly herself and then goes on the run and ends up at Eric's. With old have very. Iced feelings about this because both of them are involved in a criminal act again but at the same time it could be a way to reset their relationship if they are secluded for a while.

I was hoping Abigail would work for the Spectator but am wondering if she and Chad break up temporarily and this is a way to keep them near each other.

I'm guessing the PD stuff has to do with Raines. I wonder if he will break up Hope and Rafe's partnership or demote her to uniform.

That story in SOD can only cover the next few months, and those are still Higley & Quan months. Ron C.'s stories won't begin until July. He is just beginning to write them, so take heart.
But the story was about Ron and what he has planned. So I think he wants Rafe and Hope to blossom. I know I'm beating a dead horse but still makes me so mad they ruined her and Aiden. I liked Hope and Aiden. She needs someone new.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3134

–Rafe and Hope enjoy a romantic evening.

-Brady and Deimos clash over how to best help Nicole.

-Nicole makes another heartfelt plea to Chloe to give back her baby.

-Dario makes a confession to Gabi.

-Chad and Abigail continue to grow closer.

-Nicole makes a desperate move.

Rafe and Hope enjoy a romantic evening. [In Salem, there's nothing like a romantic evening of basking in the afterglow of getting away with multiple felonies.]

Brady and Deimos clash over how to best help Nicole. [Deimos should take a hike. His "help" just makes things worse.]

Nicole makes another heartfelt plea to Chloe to give back her baby. [Poor Nicole, this has no chance. Chloe makes "Hard-hearted Hannah, the vamp of Savannah" look like a pushover.]

Dario makes a confession to Gabi. [What, that his leather jackets are cheap knockoffs that he buys from street vendors?]

Nicole makes a desperate move. [Oh, please, let's not have a Hollynapping.]

Oh, please, let's not have a Hollynapping
Hey, hey, hey, you know this is a rite of passage for Salem babies! Better to get it done now and be over with, than have to deal with it later. Besides, Holly's not a real Salem baby until she's been kidnapped.

Although, Tate holds the record for the youngest baby kidnapped, as he was taken from Jeannie T's body before he was born.

But the story was about Ron and what he has planned. So I think he wants Rafe and Hope to blossom.

Blossom into what? A bigger landfill? So I guess Hope is stuck with Rafe because he is some sort of reincarnation of Bo. :rolleyes:

I know I'm beating a dead horse but still makes me so mad they ruined her and Aiden. I liked Hope and Aiden. She needs someone new.

:clap:

Nicole doesn't need mentoring in being a new mom, she raised Sydney from newborn to around 18 mos old. (This was when Nicole lost her baby, pretended she was still pregnant, found Mia due at the same time as Sami, delivered Mia's baby, then got Dr. Baker to swap it with Sami's newborn. So Sami had Mia's baby, named her Grace, but the baby died around 6 mos. old.

Now Nik only did this so EJ would have his own child to raise. She named her Sydney, and eventually all was disclosed.

But Nicole ALWAYS had the baby with her, everywhere. She was a wonderful mother, broke her heart when she had to acknowledge that Sami was actually the bio mother.

OH, Wow, Roman retires, Raines gets the job; Kate & Andre move into DiMansion, invited by Chad & Abby;
Jade's dad needs liver transplant; Sonny wants Vic to make him head honcho, Anne kisses Lucas....lol

all from SOD

Poirot, I wondered if Roman might retire. Who will get his job and will
we see Roman again?

Thanks Poirot. I wonder how Raines will handle Rafe and Hope's romance?
Will he make them not be partners anymore?

Since Raines has Roman's job, will he have the same problem with not
getting a kiss? :)

Back