SPOILER !! Week Feb 28

Oh, boy. At least the secret didn't drag on forever. I hope the writers don't end up putting Allie and Chanel together after all this. They're better as friends. I don't think they have romantic chemistry. If they get together and then break up, where will everyone get their muffins? It's madness.

Dang it, wish I knew why ReRon thinks this is all so intriguing and watchable. So, Devil/Johnny purposely spills the news about Allie & Chanel.....It is way past time for the devil to be sent back to Hell where he belongs.

So, let's see.......The Craig is gay/Nancy hearbroken storyline is further annoying by making his "lover" be Leo, the character so many viewers have enjoyed so much. But then, viewers always enjoyed Craig & Nancy's love story & marriage, so I guess since intention was to ruin that, why not ruin a bit more?
Then we have Tripp/Allie love story, finally getting a proposal.......only to have devil Johnny shoot off his mouth on purpose to ruin it all. Of course, no happiness in Salem, right?

Then there is Ava, who WAS a good villain, but was wasted all this while, but suddenly is out to destroy not only Rafe, but probably Nicole as well, who knows who else.

She will probably be after Allie for breaking her son's heart by sleeping with Chanel.

So instead of giving us a serious story about Craig and his new love interest, Ron has Leo coming on as the new boyfriend. Like Hattie and Bonnie, Leo is over the top most of the time. I expect he will be hilarious at first, but then the story will drag on and it will become stupid as most of these stories do.

JohnnyDevil spills the beans about Chanel and Allie. As Johnny's twin, I wish Allie could figure out that Johnny is possessed. It's been a few months and Ben, Ciara, and Julie are just figuring it out. Nobody else is any the wiser. It seemed that John and others were much quicker figuring out that Marlena was possessed. While it appears Johnny can be a flirt at times, Allie should see her twin is not usually this cruel as he's been toward Chanel and now her.

Last edited:
It was a way long time before anyone was even suspicious about Marlena, but I agree that I miss fun and happiness on the show. The devil story isn't fun. It isn't happy. It was tired by Thanksgiving. Is the Devil going to be around until Easter? :rolleyes: There's enough real drama going without it, but I know they've filmed so far in advance that we could be in for six more months of this.

I was halfway joking when I originally said I though ReRon was trying to tank the show before the next renewal, but now I believe it's really what he's doing. I would love to meet him face to face and find out what he is thinking! Oh, that's the problem. He ISN"T thinking. Is it possible that he is just using his "own and many" personalities in this show. Many soaps over the years have at least been believable, but THIS IS NOT! If there is any hope for this show, it will HAVE to be a new writer who understands the characters and bring back their REAL personas. I know it would take some weird storylines to do that, but maybe another Melaswen (sp). Make it a SHORT arc and straighten it out.

Back