SPOILER !! Week Feb 5

There's also a website that does post real spoilers, but also posts imagined scenarios as if they're fact, to generate clicks/views.

For example, it would say "Daniel Jonas returns from the dead" as the headline. But when you read the article underneath, it'll say "Imagine if Daniel Jonas was resurrected, how would Nicole react? Would she reunite with him or stay with EJ? What do you think?"

It appears there were three different baddies on Friday's show. One that set the Horton house on fire, one that "appears" to shoot Lucas, and one that shot Harris.

It seems like they may be trying to make it look like Xander was involved as a baddie, because of the obvious clothing "clues" on the one who shot Harris, and X-man may be involved somehow, but I'm thinking perhaps not in the way it appears.

I almost want to think that Everett may be one of the three (Just an inkling at the back of my brain, on that one), but either way we know that his connection with Jada is going to end up badly for him and Stephanie.

On the Everett/Jada thing: It amazes me that in a town where everyone is always bumping into everyone there, ALL the time, how have Jada and Everett NOT bumped into each other yet? Not even once??? They both hang out and around in the same places, and especially since she is a work partner to Harris, you'd think they'd have already crossed paths, especially with Everett and Chad all over this drug ring.

Just ramblings in my head.

Last edited by a moderator:
You see, Daniel was so magical, that he'd just regenerate a new heart from a single heart cell left behind after his heart was donated to Brady. :rotfl:
And within 24 hours, he’d be bedding one of his patients. One of his classic mother-daughter combos might take a bit longer.

Back