SPOILER !! Week Feb 6

OH NO! You know what dizzy means in soap opera land! Nicole is probably pregnant, even though she should be well past the age of safe pregnancy. The way she has been bed hopping, it looks like we are in for another who's the daddy storyline.

It didn't take long for Stephanie to "cave" when it comes to Alex, although I shouldn't assume she wants to be back with him.

If EJ rejects Nicole due to her "drunken state," then he can't be accused of drugging her. Had he been the one who tampered with her drink, he wold have taken advantage of her. I am relieved that is not the case here. The drug will likely have long-lasting effects, since Stefano wanted EJ to act out enough that he would be dismissed from the company and not just display one act of odd behavior. Wonder what drug he used and where he got it from.

Glad Rolf was found and taken in, but will he help Gabi without a deal?

Sidebar: Just remembered that we never did learn about the whereabouts of the orchid, and will we ever, since it is moot now? I want closure on that.

Roman turns to Lucas for help: What da hell is Roman doing? How can jailbird Lucas help him?

Rolf is taken into custody: That didn’t take long. Rolf really needs to learn to be less conspicuous.

Stephanie reaches out to Alex: This unlikely development will further convince lover boy that in the end he’s always irresistible to women.

Nicole has a dizzy spell: Just what is Stefan Zero putting in his potions?

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-february-6th-t44237.html#p2130266

Monday, February 6, 2023

Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Brady and Eric commiserate over their grief and romantic troubles.
Eric comes to Nicole's aid.

Wednesday, February 8, 2023
Joey plays cupid for Tripp and Wendy.
Chad and Stephanie inform his kids that they're dating.

Thursday, February 9, 2023
Gwen and Xander put the screws to Jack.

Friday, February 10, 2023
Jennifer arrives in Salem to surprise Jack for Valentine’s Day.

Chad and Stephanie inform his kids that they're dating.
Since they spent time with Rachel we know how excited they can be..... Why would you tell your kids you are dating again when Mommy hasn't been dead a year yet? Good Grief...... all for a whose the daddy storyline....

Thursday, February 9, 2023
Gwen and Xander put the screws to Jack.

Friday, February 10, 2023
Jennifer arrives in Salem to surprise Jack for Valentine’s Day.
I figure that Gwen is going to turn the tables on Mr Jack - knows the difference between right and wrong - Deveraux.
Gwen has been keeping Jen's secret even through Julie's abuse.

Since they spent time with Rachel we know how excited they can be..... Why would you tell your kids you are dating again when Mommy hasn't been dead a year yet? Good Grief...... all for a whose the daddy storyline....
I have 11 year old twins who lost their mother in a tragic accident Memorial Day weekend. They seem to be going on as if they don't miss her. Maybe I expected more grieving, but haven't really seen any. However, their dad is broken.

Back