SPOILER !! Week Feb 6

Kate, Kayla, and Marlena learn that they’ve been fooled: Has Orpheus fooled them and everyone else into thinking that they are dead?

Allie and Alex are caught in a compromising condition; Alex would mate with a tree if he had the chance.

Sarah gives Xander a taste of his own medicine: Why give him a taste of anything? She’s already hit him with divorce papers. This harridan has no mercy on the downtrodden.

Jenny arrives in Salem for Valentine’s Day: Is this Jack’s punishment for putting the screws to Gwen? The sleeveless master of confrontations is as much a symbol of Valentine’s Day romance as Nick Fallon’s heart-shaped pillow.

I would actually LOVE a story where Alex gets Allie pregnant and Sloan pregnant but before they even know about the pregnancies he reunites with (*herk*) Stephanie. Then they'd have to break up as he tries to "be honorable" for one of the women. And back. And forth. It would be more interesting grist than what's been shown. As such, I haven't been shown compelling evidence that either character is in love with the other.

Also when Charlie is resurrected she can dump Alex for "the father of one of my kids" competing a BINGO on her "Sami's Kids Repeat Their Mom's Stories" BINGO card.

I hear you, oldsoapie. Alex is a regular sleezeball. He would still be despicable, even if he was played by a different actor. And don't get me started on those glasses! It might have worked if Alex hadn't walked in the front door as Ben was walking out the back door. A break between the characters would have made it work. Maybe. Maybe not.

It might have worked if Alex hadn't walked in the front door as Ben was walking out the back door.
This made me laugh imagining a scene happening at the K-Mansion with Ciara, Ben and Baby Bo going out the back door just as Alex was walking in the front door with his luggage calling out "I'm back, Uncle Vic!"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I agree, the turnaround on Robert Scott Wilson (Ben/Alex) was way too soon.

Alex wearing glasses would be fine for the character if he did not keep taking them off. I have no idea why ........unless the lights on the set reflect too much or something like that. ???

Don't know if it is "thing" the actor does...definitely disconcerting.

He always has them on when he appears, so they are not just for reading......so if he needs them because of whatever else, WHY keep taking them off.

That said, yes he is sleezeville all the way.

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/02/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-week-of.html

Monday, February 6, 2023
Marlena, Kate, and Kayla are stunned to learn that they’ve been fooled.
Roman, John, and Steve plot their revenge on Orpheus.
Orpheus tempts Lucas to drink.
Alex is disappointed by Stephanie's decision.

Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Gabi fights for Rolf to be released from police custody.
Stefan realizes his plot against EJ went awry.
Brady and Eric commiserate over their grief and romantic troubles.
Eric comes to Nicole's aid.

Wednesday, February 8, 2023
When Wendy gets called away, Johnny turns to Chanel.
Joey plays cupid for Tripp and Wendy.
Allie and Alex console each other over their romantic woes.
Chad and Stephanie inform his kids that they're dating.

Thursday, February 9, 2023
Chanel and Johnny catch drunken Allie and Alex in a compromising position.
Tripp confesses to Wendy that Joey manipulated her into coming over.
Sarah has a surprising encounter with Rex.
Gwen and Xander put the screws to Jack.

Friday, February 10, 2023
Allie realizes she made a huge mistake.
Sarah gives Xander a taste of his own medicine.
Jennifer arrives in Salem to surprise Jack for Valentine’s Day.
Paulina encourages Chanel to work things out with Allie.

Stefan says he loves Gabi and Chloe. Are we supposed to wonder how he remembers
his plot against EJ?

So, Alex has slept with Allie, Stephanie, Chanel (maybe) and Sloan. Will one or more
be pregnant?

Zero’s plot goes awry: Of course it did. DiMera plots are generally doomed from the start.

Eric aids Nicole: how can this be? The sourpuss generally can’t help himself.

Gabi tries to get Rolf released: He’s been arrested? Serves him right for helping Gabba-Gabba’s idiot plot.

Alex, Chanel, Allie, Johnny, Chad, and Stephanie: Anything to do with them is totally snooze worthy.

Orpheus tempts Lucas to drink.
Again? or is this just tape from earlier in the year they are reusing to pad the day??
Marlena, Kate, and Kayla are stunned to learn that they’ve been fooled.
really girls.... stunned that's really pathetic..... but even in suspended animation or whatever state you are in you should be better
Stefan realizes his plot against EJ went awry.
wow.... I figured Stefan0's attempted drugging of EJ would be forgotten....
Allie and Alex console each other over their romantic woes.
We know what the word "console" meant to Allie's mother.... guessing it means the same for daughter?
Jennifer arrives in Salem to surprise Jack for Valentine’s Day.
Kate's dead, Laura's dead so this surprise should go over okay.....

Alex wearing glasses would be fine for the character if he did not keep taking them off. I have no idea why ........unless the lights on the set reflect too much or something like that. ???

Don't know if it is "thing" the actor does...definitely disconcerting.

He always has them on when he appears, so they are not just for reading......so if he needs them because of whatever else, WHY keep taking them off.
I was thinking about and thought maybe they are for distance and up close he doesn't need them. Anything for a reason. Pretty sure they are prescription.

I'm pretty excited to see Nick. It makes me sad that some of the best actors Days has had only get to be seen as dead people now.

This also made me realize Blake Berris (Nick) will probably be playing that murder suspect from the Idaho murders in a movie.

Back