SPOILER !! Week Feb 6

Nick working for Satan is absurd. Julie wouldn’t let her darling Nicky sink so low. Nick and his little pillow should be working in the big science lab in the sky. If anyone would work for the devil, it would be the man Nick murdered, the diabolically evil Dr. Trent Robbins

I thought it was Blake Berris (Nick), too. Agree that some of the best actors are dead now, including Mike Manning (Charlie). And, as I said the other day, I think Chrishell Stause (Jordan) is a great actress, also a dead character.

Was startled, did not know Mike Manning (Charlie) was dead. looked it up, no, he isn't. Yes the character of Charlie is dead, as is the character of Jordan, as you pointed out. We have to be careful differentiating......People come here, scan and run back to wherever saying I read blah, blah, blah. And bingo, whatever it is, spreads all over the internet. LOL

Well, kudos to the show for remembering it is mid-winter in the mid-west. Snow is outside, people wearing sweaters, warm coats, etc. And then there is Sloan, bare legs and more.......

1.jpg

Back