SPOILER !! Week Jan 1 2024

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from https://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4878

Alex suggests that Tate was involved in Holly’s drug use, which infuriates Theresa.

Stefan and Ava are questioned by Harris about Holly's drug use.

EJ and Stefan have a confrontation.

Chad and Julie discuss losses and what the future holds.

A depressed Brady receives advice from John.

Xander asks Sarah to move in with him.

Spoilers from https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-liv...wn-panic-problems-and-parenting/#flyout-close

Monday, January 1, 2023
Tate finds Holly a victim of tainted pills and Nicole is beside herself.

Tuesday, January 2, 2023
Tripp demands to know whether Ava is involved in the drug trade.

Wednesday, January 3, 2023
Chad and Julie talk about loss and the future.
Sloan is forced to deal with Leo’s spending habit.

Thursday, January 4, 2023
Johnny and Chanel awaken from a New Year’s night of lovemaking.

Friday, January 5, 2023

Can't find where I read this........but supposedly Konstatin is kidnapped.

O.K. , the man is a fraud, fakes hurting his leg so badly, and yet in a short time he is out walking around by himself. Guess it turned out to be a sprain, not something more serious. Several Salemites are very wary of him, don't trust him,.

Back to his kidnapping........ Been thinking and am wondering if it isn't a hoax of some sort, wherein a couple Salemites want to get him out of town, so scare him into departing. You know, like Xander and maybe Brady? Steve & Xander? Stefan & EJ? Just throwing names out there.

I can't imagine who would be dumb enough to pay any ransom for Konstantin, except for Maggie, and she is usually not dumb, so I don't like how these writers are writing her. If anyone does actually take him, I am guessing that it is something HE arranged. And, @Poirot , I read that, too.

I like Sloan being forced to deal with Leo's spending habits. Ha ha, let him bleed her dry. And give Leo that pony, he can use it now, but Jude will probably never use it once the truth comes out.

I don't want Tate to be blamed for Holly's pills. Circumstantial evidence will rear its ugly head, and he might have the bottle on him or be somehow innocently involved.

I thought I read somewhere that Xander figures out he is Victor's son, not Alex. I thought this was to have happened already. Am I wrong?

Also, I think a good twist on the Konstantin kidnapping would be that Maggie orchestrated it all. It would certainly not make her so gullible and her line when he's discovered it was her could be something like, "As someone who was closer to Victor Kiriakis than almost anyone, you don't live and live him without learning a few of his tricks, Konstantin".

I haven't seen anything about Xander knowing he's Victor's son. The actor was surprised when he saw the preview
at the Days event that Xander is Victor's son. It's going to be awhile until the storylines are ended.

Spoilers from https://soapsspoilers.com/days-of-o...l-holly-tate-bail-revoked-ej-confronts-stefan

Monday, Jan 1:
Tate discovers Holly has been the victim of tainted pills.
Nicole is beside herself.
Theresa is furious when Alex suggests that Tate may have played a role in Holly’s drug use.
Stefan and Ava face questions from Harris about Holly.
Paulina and Abe ring in the New Year together.

Tuesday, Jan 2:
Tate could face the wrath of EJ when the DA is determined to make him pay for Holly’s overdose.
Clyde’s order has Ava and Stefan challenged.
Tripp demands to know whether Ava is involved in the drug trade.
EJ has a confrontation with Stefan.

Wednesday, Jan 3:
Chad and Julie contemplate loss and what the future holds.
Sloan is prompted to deal with Leo’s out of control spending habits.
Everett walks in on a heated argument between EJ and Stefan.
Nicole sits vigil with Holly.

Thursday, Jan 4:
Tate won’t back down on his confession.
John tries giving some advice to glum Brady.
Johnny and Chanel wake up after a New Year’s night of sex.
Abe apologizes to Paulina about his inability to be intimate with her.

Friday, Jan 5:
Tripp has some disappointing news to share with Wendy as she packs to leave for China.
Tate’s bail is revoked and everyone soon learns EJ was behind it.
Theresa and Brady do their best to comfort and reassure their terrified son.

Tate faces the wrath of EJ; Typical Elvis — he wants to drop the hammer on a hapless teen because he’s too inept to catch the drug kingpin and his accomplices.

Johnny and Chanel wake up: After putting the viewers to sleep.

Trippy demands to know if Ava is involved in the drug trade: Hasn’t foolish Trippy learned by now that you just don’t get straight answers in Salem — even from your own mother.

Last edited:
Back