SPOILER !! Week Jan 1 2024

Well that's going to be a ridiculous story. Disappointing when it starts out with Tate actually telling the truth when you'd expect the bad writing having him taking the fall. And why won't Tate get to hang out in the police station room for days like everyone else. Well everyone except Gabi. I love the actor carrying on about Tate going to the big bad prison when they just had a little kid Ubering to it and hanging out. Plus, Tate can hang with Lucas.

Poor Tate, he's toast with Justin as a lawyer.

He sure is. Brady should hire a hard-charging attorney who will not only demand that all charges against the Tot be dropped, but will also sue the city for huge damages on the grounds of false arrest, i.e., there was no probable cause to arrest Tate. The thought that the city might be forced to pay big damages will give Mayor Paulina serious heartburn and just might make her rethink having idiot EJ as DA.

Probably some sort of takeoff on an outfit Taylor Swift wears that I've seen girls wearing to her Eras concerts. My friend's daughter made one that's very similar to Theresa's outfit and wore it to the concert.

Back