SPOILER !! Week Jan 15

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from https://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4885

The town of Salem gathers together to celebrate Martin Luther King Day.

Theresa and Brady are given good news about Tate.

Alex issues an apology to Justin.

John and Marlena are invited to dinner by Eric and Sloan.

Johnny wants to marry Chanel again.

EJ, Maggie, Eric and Nicole say their farewells to Holly as she heads off for treatment.

At least Tate is out of trouble.
I wonder if they're keeping both characters in Salem? Or were these just short storylines and they're sending both kids out of Salem? Maybe Holly goes off to a rehab facility, and Tate goes to stay with Grandpa Shane and Grandma Kimberly, or back to boarding school?

If that's the case, seems stupid to have SORAS'd both kids for such a brief, and boring, storyline.

Spoilers from https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-liv...two-week-breakdown-love-lies-and-lawbreakers/

Monday, January 15, 2024
Chanel, Johnny, Jada, and Rafe confront some difficult issues head-on.

Tuesday, January 16, 2024
Harris conducts a raid at the Bistro as Ava and Stefan scramble.

Wednesday, January 17, 2024
Kayla and Steve host a family dinner with Tripp, Wendy, and Stephanie.

Thursday, January 18, 2024
Brady and Alex join forces to find Theresa, who has gone missing.

Friday, January 19, 2024
Holly is prepped to travel for treatment and Nicole, EJ, Eric, and Maggie say their goodbyes.

The excitement is too hard to contain. But at least family is together, and I can't complain about family being together. But to be a spoiler? It's a make sure you have caffeine available for the summary writing/reading/watching.

Holly is off to rehab: Before she leaves she should apologize to poor Tater Tot and is family.

Zero and Ava scramble when Harris raids the Bistro: This brings to mind roaches scurrying away when the exterminator arrives.

Gwennie T. has gone missing: How could anyone miss her wearing that pink “goat” jacket?

Is Konstantin involved in Theresa's disappearance? I don't mind if that jacket goes missing, though.

Quick turnaround from being near death to rehab. But glad that story line is ending.

I hope Tate sticks around, but only if there is a decent plot involving him. Since his catalyst is gone, what then? Babysitting Rachel?

Want The Bistro/drug storyline to end, but it will likely drag on for a while.

If Stefan is using the Salem Brain, he should tell Gabi about the fake relationship with Ava before someone else does.

Wonder if the tough issues for Johnny and Chanel involve getting remarried, and for Rafe and Jada, her still not sure she wants to move into Rafe's house.

Where the heck will Eric and Sloan host a dinner? On the bed? We have yet to see the rest of that apartment.

Is Konstantin involved in Theresa's disappearance? I don't mind if that jacket goes missing, though.
Perhaps, Konstantin’s latest racket is abducting women and stealing their expensive “goat” jackets, This means Gwennie T. will be back as soon as she finds her way out of the Mammoth Falls woods.

If that's the case, seems stupid to have SORAS'd both kids for such a brief, and boring, storyline.
On the other hand, maybe someone was watching the dailies and made changes to whatever story was planned. That would be a good thing.

Although the actor playing Tate is good, they can't find/center his motivation for a story around someone as dim and unappealing as Holly. (In Holly's case, I only refer to the vapid half a character they've written for the spawn of St Surf Tan.)

However, it could all be a fakeout, too.

Hopefully, they won't have Jude long enough to need a larger apartment. Sloan will have to downsize to a micro studio, as I am sure Eric will want to be done with her. Please let him be done with her!

I don't think we have ever seen Marlena and John's dining room, either.

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2024/01/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-january-15-19.html

Monday, January 15, 2024
The people of Salem celebrate MLK Day.
Paulina awaits her biopsy results with Abe's support.
Nicole gives a very nervous Sloan some advice.
Leo writes a heartfelt column about gay rights.
Chanel, Johnny, Jada, and Rafe confront some difficult issues head-on.

Tuesday, January 16, 2024
Theresa and Brady get some good news about Tate.
Justin gets an apology from Alex.
Harris conducts a raid at the Bistro as Ava and Stefan scramble.
Eric and Sloan have John and Marlena over for dinner.

Sarah completes her move into Xander's apartment.
Stephanie and Everett bond.
Harris confronts Ava at the docks.
Stefan messages Harris.

Thursday, January 18, 2024
Johnny is excited as he informs Chanel that he wants to remarry her.
Wendy and Tripp turn up the heat as they engage in a night of romance.
Harris tells Rafe about his feelings for Ava.
Brady and Alex join forces to find Theresa, who has gone missing.

Friday, January 19, 2024
Kate blames Harris for the attack on Lucas.
Brady and Alex tend to Theresa.
Konstantin corners Steve.
Holly is prepped to travel for treatment and Nicole, EJ, Eric, and Maggie say their goodbyes.

Wendy and Tripp have romance. Can't wait. Not really.

There's no spoiler Holly wakes up. Hopefully, she does.

Eric and Sloan have John and Marlena over for dinner. Do they sit on the couch and
bed when they eat? Maybe they have a folding table.

Wendy and Tripp turn up the heat as they engage in a night of romance.
They could turn up the heat 80 degrees and still be at -10 degrees!

Sloan will have to downsize to a micro studio,
She will have a very micro and it won't be a studio, more like a jail cell hopefully.

But this is Salem so she will probably walk.

Back