SPOILER !! Week Jan 24

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Rafe becomes more suspicious of Ava.
Allie pays a surprise visit to Tripp.
Abigail is stunned during her encounter with "Sarah".
Chloe overhears a telling conversation.

That is my guess as well, since Kristen is in Italy, and is the one who put Sarah on whatever island she is on. However.......
Gwen has an accent, so might have a problem with voice......Ava has same body type, but I think is shorter maybe. Yeah, I know, Days ignores the obvious, pretends it does not exist.

Yeah Poirot, Body type does not matter in Salem. When you put the "special" mask on, your body changes with it to match the mask. :sarcasm:

I think it will be Ava, but as for Gwen and her accent, anyone can fake an accent. She could do American I'm sure!

I think at one point, someone mentioned that there was a voice box or something in the mask that could replicate the person's voice, so that should take care of the accent. And I think it will be Ava who wears it, but isn't (wasn't) Linsey Godfrey taping, so it really shouldn't matter since we will see and hear the real actress?

@Moira, NO, you sure weren't! I never cared for the character or portrayal of Sarah, but I don't like Xander with Gwen, either. They have done a [pretty good job of not letting us know how long Linsey will be taping or if they will ever bring the "real" Sarah back. All we know so far is a dream that Gwen has and then all of the speculation about another mask. And, since most of us hate that gimmick, I have no doubt that the writer will use it.

I hope Lindsay Godfrey is on just one episode. Her portrayal of Sarah was intolerable. The character is supposed to be a doctor in her 40’s (Sarah was born in mid 80’s I think). Yet she acts like a 16 year old - very immature and ungrounded. If Sarah comes back as a regular character on the show I would like a recast and a more mature acting actress.

I too thought she was over the top immature for a doctor. And that screechy voice is so annoying. Hate that she is coming back.
I like Xander & Gwen together way better.
I wish they wouldn't have trashed Gwen again, but the IIC (idiots in charge) like trashing everybody now aDAYS.
Look at Lucas & Rafe. They were 2 former good guys and now a kidnapper and a lowlife cheater/liar.

Sarah could probably out-screech Sami! That is when she is not talking like a toddler. I don't think too many doctors work in super high heels and dresses that are way too inappropriate.

Sarah is, in my opinion, another needy Salem female. She took Xander back after she found out about the baby switch. One would assume that what Xander did was a crime regardless of how good his intentions were. I am not impressed with her.

Yeah, Operagirl the baby talk rakes threw me worse than the screeching!
A grown-up Doctor for goodness sakes.

I have to say she has become one of my least favorite characters.

I am sure that there are fans of the actress, character, or coupling with Xander, but it also seems that many of us never grew to appreciate the character, actress, or story. A more mature Sarah would be nice. But then, a more mature doctor would probably not be interested in Xander - even without his shirt! (Well. . .)

Please, no to Melanie coming back. Sarah and her baby talk were bad enough, but if her niece showed up and started talking that way as well:sick:.

Unlike a lot of others here, I like Xander with Gwen, so I am not looking forward to seeing mask Sarah show up. I just wish Gwen would have told Kristen what to do with her information about Sarah and told Xander about it. I only want Real Sarah found and then she can go work in Chicago again or actually go to Doctors without Borders. I don't want her in Salem.

Back