SPOILER !! Week Jan 24

I liked Xander with Gwen until they ruined her by pushing her into this Kristen plot. They've ruined what was a promising romance that (unlike many other relationships on the show) they'd actually invested time in building. I keep hoping Gwen will wake up and rat Kristen out, but now she's just getting in deeper by becoming friends with Ava.

I like Xander with Gwen and hope they keep him with her. Not interested in Sarah at all. Would only want Melanie to come back if it was to marry Nathan.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-january-24th-t43520.html#p2107032

Monday, January 24, 2022
Jake and Gabi try to convince Johnny to form an alliance with them.

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Abe and Chanel share a warm moment.
Marlena apologizes to Paulina for the havoc she wreaked while possessed.

Thursday, January 27, 2022
Nancy urges Brady to reconcile with her daughter.

Friday, January 28, 2022
Belle supports EJ as they prepare for his sentencing.
Xander tries to put the past behind him and moves forward with Gwen.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...ur-lives-spoilers-january-17-through-28-2022/

Monday, January 24:
Allie tells Chanel she saw Johnny kissing Gabi.

Tuesday, January 25:
Rafe declares to Nicole that he wants to be with her.

Wednesday, January 25:
Movie producer TR Coates arrives in Salem and demands that Johnny deliver his film.

Thursday, January 27:
Craig makes a shocking confession to Chloe.

Friday, January 28:
Paulina panics when Lani comes close to discovering the truth.
Abigail learns she’s being held captive on an island.

Well, well, well... it looks like Abigail might have found Sarah after all.
How long will it be before they get found?

How long will take for Marlena to apologize to everyone?

Paulina has another secret :rolleyes:

So when is Marlena going to be disciplined for violating her patient's confidentiality? Or does the medical board just sign off on this "she was possessed" business?

So Johnny got $$$$ from various family & friends, was going to have them as actors, too....but seemingly made a deal with a Hollywood producer? Huh? And the producer counts on this unknown, untried, unproven beginner? Someone needs to check what they are eating or drinking in the writers' room!

This is why I try not to complain (I do, I swear) when they get religion, medicine, or the law wrong as long as it's internally consistent to the world they've built. If they don't try to get Hollywood right, we have to lower our expectations for realism everywhere else for sure.

You know, once upon a time, Days was on the ball when it came to ....let's just call it "common sense", but that sure has been lacking for quite a while now. Doctors in small town Salem can do any kind of surgery. My son had to be transported to another hospital north of us for hip surgery, my husband to a different one north of us for heart surgery, & then last year, my son was sent to Minneapolis hosp. for a different hip problem. Too bad we don't live in Salem. (I have had surgery right here in this town, lol, a few times. )
Just amazes me that Salem can get by with just one "doc of all specialties".
Then the lawyers, and there ARE more than just one, but is surprising any ever got a degree, as inept as they are.
And as to religion.......that has to be a huge joke to the writers, who constantly have females joining convents but faking it, males in and out of being a priest. NOONE ever going to church, or at least mentioning it. Babies never have christenings, then again, the kids never seem to go to school either, LOL. Ah, soaps....so much fun!

Babies do have christenings (remember the twins’) despite no one going to church or caring about God until someone needs to light a candle in the hospital chapel.

The same situation goes for lawyers as for doctors. I don’t know any corporate in-house counsels who do criminal law AND family law too.

Back