SPOILER !! Week Jan 29

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from https://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4919

Marlena enlists Steve’s help after sensing John is in trouble.

Roman stands by Kate’s side as she worries about Lucas’s safety.

Steve tells Kayla his concerns regarding Konstantin.

Chad is asked to be Johnny’s best man.

A work mishap can’t be fixed by Alex, but can Brady come to Theresa’s aid?

Marlena and John’s quiet night is interrupted by Brady and Theresa.

Where before, I used to look forward to a new weeks spoilers, I now read with dread as these are never tidbits of good stories to come, enticing pieces of stories in play continue.

Thank you for continuing to post these tidbits of the garbage truck stories to appear on my screen.

I have to remember why we're getting these random side tangent stories when we have big stories unresolved (Abe's memory, baby switch, Xander's birthright). We're in suspended animation. I can only hope that things like Konstantin's nonsense get wrapped up quickly in a few months since the strike is over.

Spoilers from https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-liv...n-sickness-schemes-and-scandals/#flyout-close

Monday, January 29, 2024
Marlena senses John is troubled and asks Steve for help.

Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Leo catches Stephanie leaving Everett's room.

Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Paulina and Chanel start on wedding plans.
Harris and Jada celebrate another successful drug bust.

Thursday, February 1, 2024
Feeling stuck, Lucas takes a chance by summoning Chad and Everett for an interview.

Friday, February 2, 2024
Stefan and Ava find themselves sexually frustrated.

Paulina and Chanel start on wedding plans.
So how close to Valentine's Day do we think this wedding will be?

I love how quickly a wedding can be pulled together in Salem. Granted only a few people show up any more so no invitations need to be sent to the printers, the people involved have unlimited funds, so getting wonderful flower sprays on the biggest flower giving day in the real world won't be a problem, or getting a venue.

With so much stupidity in stories why ruin something that most people understand how complex these things are? I know diddly squat about CEOs of the daily issues of multi-national companies, other than generally CEOs generally work out of offices other than coffee shops and dingy apartments. But I have been involved in several weddings, so this is glaring.

A Steve tells Kayla his concerns about Konstantin: The grifter is in trouble now. Kayla is more formidable than Steve.

Harris and Jada celebrate a drug bust: Take that Clyde.

Stefan and Ava are sexually frustrated: May they both stay that way.

Last edited:
Marlena senses John is troubled and asks Steve for help. (A sure sign of someone needing help is messy hair.)

Leo catches Stephanie leaving Everett's room. (She was probably just fluffing his pillows. Yes, a reference to Nick and the infamous heart pillow, can't resist.)

Paulina and Chanel start on wedding plans. (What disaster will happen to stop THIS wedding, pray tell?)

Harris and Jada celebrate another successful drug bust. (Only truly successful once Clyde is gone off the face of the Earth.)

Feeling stuck, Lucas takes a chance by summoning Chad and Everett for an interview. (That's actually a smoke screen. He REALLY wants them to shave him and give him a Marine cut so he looks fierce and no one will mess with him. Better yet, Leo should accompany them as a style guru.)

Stefan and Ava find themselves sexually frustrated. (Oh, no, please no! Telling Gabi it is a ruse is one thing, but acting it out, no way. I suppose they will get sloppy drunk first, since there are no tainted biscuits to blame it on.)

I think Nicole got "rested" for a bit. Read somewhere that because she was the one who blabbed about the bad conditions behind the scenes with cast & crew...

But then, everyone is keeping rather tight lipped about it all, so..........no confirmation...who knows?

Spoilers from https://soapoperanews.net/2024/01/25/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-january-29-february-2-2024/

Monday, January 29, 2024
Marlena senses John is troubled and asks Steve for help.
Theresa and Alex play Truth or Dare.
Everett makes a confession to Stephanie.
With Roman by her side, Kate worries about Lucas’s safety.

Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Leo sees Stephanie leaving Everett’s room.
Steve shares his concern about Konstantin with Kayla.
Johnny finds Stefan in a rotten mood.
Wendy and Ava spend a little one-on-one time together.
Sarah finds out her mystery patient is a panicked Paulina.

Paulina and Chanel start to make wedding plans.
Johnny asks Chad to be his best man.
Harris and Jada celebrate another successful drug bust.
Alex accuses Brady of having feelings for Theresa.
Troubled by a mysterious call, Xander seeks answers from Stefan.

Thursday, February 1, 2024
Sloan and Eric’s time for intimacy is interrupted again.
Harris talks to Marlena about his feelings for Ava.
Feeling stuck, Lucas takes a chance by summoning Chad and Everett for an interview.
Theresa has a work crisis that Alex can’t fix, but can Brady?

Friday, February 2, 2024
Brady and Theresa interrupt John and Marlena’s quiet evening.
Maggie brings Konstantin to dinner with Xander and Sarah.
Stefan and Ava find themselves sexually frustrated.
Stephanie stuns Everett when she makes an admission.

Back