SPOILER !! Week Jan 29

Sloan and Eric’s time for intimacy is interrupted: This is good news. The last thing that anyone needs to watch is these two smooching.

Harris talks to Marlena about his feelings for Ava: Doc does have all the answers, but the Action Hero’s priority should be busting Clye’s drug ring, not romance.

Maggie and Konstantin have dinner with Sarah and Xander: The X-Man should serve haggis. Eating it just might put the scheming Greek into a coma.

This is from the first paragraph of the page: fans of Days of Our Lives are in for a treat with an exciting lineup of episodes that promise to deliver gripping drama and captivating storylines. With the latest spoiler photos, viewers are given a tantalizing glimpse into the upcoming events that are set to unfold in Salem. From intense confrontations to unexpected twists

May I just add:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Gripping drama???? Captivating stories???? Tantalizing glimpses????

Days got a new spoiler person, didn't they??

Look, I don't want to shame a girl, but Leo is kind of right, she does get around. I mean good on her, but man she is so dull, I don't want to watch any more of her failed pairings. Everett pops with Chad more than her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back