SPOILER !! Week Jan 30

Agree, Lil0...you would think the orchid story, with all it involves, would be front and center.

What ultimatum does Jack give Gwen? Never talk to Xander again or lose her job?

Xander is well rid of Sarah. She might be a good doctor (heck, she gave Marlena some more time), but she is bad news in the relationship department.

Paulina gives Alex a drubbing? Kind of out of left field.

Chad and Stephanie: :rolleyes:

Paulina excoriates Alex

Well, well, well..... looks like somebody got a word of the day calendar for Christmas.....

excoriates?
1. to denounce or berate severely; flay verbally

2. to strip off or remove the skin from:

anyone else hoping it's the second definition?

lol, tho I thought that was the meaning, glad I was not the only one to look up definition.

I picture the writer frantically looking through their thesaurus to find a word they think will stump the readers, since, in all probability, all Paulina says is "Tsk, tsk, Alex, you have done it all wrong". lol

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-january-30th-t44229.html#p2129742

Monday, January 30, 2023
Xander makes sure Leo keeps his mouth shut.

Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Jack encourages Chad to find love again.

Wednesday, February 1, 2023
Gabi fears her plan to deprogram Stefan has backfired.

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Friday, February 3, 2023
Steve stuns John and Roman with his plan for Orpheus.
Kate encounters an old foe, while Kayla is reunited with a loved one.
Sarah is revolted to learn Xander spent the night with Gwen.

Sarah is revolted to learn Xander spent the night with Gwen.

This girl is going to give us all whiplash.... serves divorce papers, says I'm outahere then gets upset when he spend the night with someone? it is possible they spent the night together and not engaged in adult sheet flapping....

I think she's in prison for kidnapping Carver and Jules (well, Ivan kidnapped them for her, but Vivian and Ivan kept the twins until Lani and Eli found them in the hotel). I can't remember if Vivian escaped prison or not (without looking it up).

Did she not fake being dead & disappear? Don't really remember..........
That was the time before. She had Ivan give her herbs to appear she had died at the police station. Louise Sorel was playing her that time.

But then she returned when Ivan kidnapped Carver and Jules from the hospital after they were born. Vivian was played by Linda Dano this last time. Vivian was in prison with Kristen and there was some ridiculous storyline with them (can't remember the specifics without looking it up).

Back