SPOILER !! Week Jan 4

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4403

-Jack confronts Gwen about her lies.
-Charlie reveals his horrific plans for Ava.
-Steve and John uncover startling information.
-John and Steve put the pieces together.
-Marlena and Ben search frantically for Claire.
-Eli and Lani realize their twins are missing.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-jan-4th-t42630.html#p2073017

Monday, January 4, 2021
Chad realizes he made a huge mistake.

Tuesday, January 5, 2021
Allie confides in Marlena during a therapy session.

Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Charlie tells Claire he wants to make love to her.
Ben shares his grief with Marlena.

Thursday, January 7, 2021
Eli and Lani give Valerie disappointing news.

Friday, January 8, 2021
Chloe pressures Philip to let her help him.

Chad realizes he made a huge mistake.
Really, he's a quick one that Chad. Wonder which mistake it is, overpowering jealousy, incompetence, Gwen? So many things it could be but whatever it is, it won't be earthshattering. It could be that he poured tea into his cup instead of coffee.
Allie confides in Marlena during a therapy session.
This should be interesting. Not really. Silly me, we didn't get a change of writers for Christmas
Ben shares his grief with Marlena.
Wow, Ben gets to be with people instead of a grave marker. Ad it's about time he received some grief counseling.
Eli and Lani give Valerie disappointing news.
They didn't name their daughter Valerie? Or their son Valiant? The twins are sleeping when she drops by?

Monday, January 4, 2021
Chad realizes he made a huge mistake. [Much of Chad's life has been a mistake starting when he didn't take Stefano up on his offer to pay for him to attend a good, out-of-town university.]

Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Charlie tells Claire he wants to make love to her. [If Ava is still tied to that chair, what excuse will Charlie have if Claire says, "Let's do it at your place."]

Thursday, January 7, 2021
Eli and Lani give Valerie disappointing news. [If it's that the babies won't be given a name that begins with "v," what other names will Valerie be disappointed about: Valerian (a Roman emperor), Vladimir (Putin), Vivian (the actress who played Lucy Ricardo's friend), Vincent (the creep who says he killed Ciara), Veronica (Archie's girlfriend), Victoria (the famous English queen), or of course, Victor?]

Friday, January 8, 2021
Chloe pressures Philip to let her help him. [Poor Chloe, doesn't she realize that Philly K. has been beyond help for years?]

Monday, January 4th:
Jack confronts Gwen about her lies. [What a waste of time. Hasn't Jack learned anything from Jenny's many pointless, ineffective "confrontations."]

Thursday, January 7th:
Rafe makes a stunning discovery in Charlie’s apartment. [If it's Ava still tied to the chair, it's no big woop. What would really be "stunning" is also finding Horton the Tiger chowing down on Charlie's burgers and steaks and watching sports on TV.]

Friday, January 8th:
Eli and Lani realize their twins are missing! [Considering how common baby-nappings are in Salem, these two should be charged with child abuse for failing to hire security guards.]
Xander gets what he needs to nail Philip. [Two points for the X-Man, but when he hears the incriminating evidence, will Victor act like the emu in the TV insurance commercials and stick his head in the sand?]

It's not you scrullyxx... Will's Christmas appearance didn't make any sense at all.... I guess maybe the actor agreed and cleared COVID testing late? They filmed him and put him in randomly.... I agree it was totally odd.....

As for Charlie.... I think the glasses are his superpowers.... when wearing them he can control his evil.... it is stupid.....I so wish that Charlie was just a new guy in town.... not connected to anyone.... but this head writer isn't that talented..... all of his "talent" went into Gwen.....

Back