SPOILER !! Week - Jan 7th

Usually unknown, and it is overkill already.
I agree, it's a soap trope. Too much to hope she's someone's niece or college friend? (I think I suggested here she should have come to town months ago as a friend for Gabi.)
And a few whose parentage was changed at some point, like, Mike Horton
I hate to be pedantic, but Mike's parentage was well known from his conception, I believe.

That is what I meant.....and why I included Mike.....

Leo is smitten with Xander!? Will we see a new side of Xander, or will Leo get a beating?

I actually see Xander playing off Leo's attraction just to somehow use Leo to his advantage. Or who knows maybe Xander will try to get Leo in bed framing him to help Sonny. That'd be smart. Then Victor would like Xander again.

I’m wondering if Hope's angle is to have Ted coax damning evidence from Stefan about Ben? This woman is warped beyond belief. She really should be sent away on a long, long sabbatical

Last edited by a moderator:
I really thought Haley could be related to Melinda Trask. Hopefully Melinda isn't her mother. The whole process that someone would want to be with her....ok....I am grossing myself out.

Hope----Ted-----Stefan?????

Didn't Ted go into hiding because Stefan wanted him dead? or dismembered (same thing but more fun to say) or just disappeared??????
I could be wrong, but didn't Stefan get rid of Ted because Kate asked him to? I don't think Stefan had anything against him...or maybe I have forgotten something.

I'm betting that Eve ran into Xander. They did the oh poor me speech to each other. Eve ranted about Jennifer. Xander said "oh do I have a present for you!" and took her to Jack. Jack is alive because Rolf was in that basement, for some reason :rolleyes:, and whisked him away. Eve in turn said Xander could help with Basic Black. ( all speculations on my part)

Leo and Xander is a twist I was not expecting. So is Xander bisexual or will he just decline Leo's advances?

I REALLY REALLY hope that Ciara and Abigail are not cut. Because Jennifer and Ciara were.

Could Haley be Ted's daughter? Or maybe she isn't related to anyone at all and is just an old friend a la Sheila and Eli.

Back