SPOILER !! Week July 13

She comes to Salem. Yay. :sarcasm: :rolleyes:

It's a shame. Sami used to be my favorite character. But after the hate-boink with EJ and all the garbage after that, I can't stand the character. Wish they'd say she and EJ are the first people sent to Mars, with no way of getting back to Earth.
Sami is no more complex than my 5 month old puppy. Everything is mine. No, you can't have it. Please play with me.

Sami lost me when she married her rapist.

Alison Sweeney (Sami) is a smart, talented woman. Frankly it amazes me she doesn't ask to have the writers just once allow her to apologize for her over the top horrible behavior. It would go a long way to redeem her in my eyes if she were to admit that perhaps she jumped to the wrong conclusion and asked for forgiveness. But that's just me.

I was also done with Sami after the hate boink and then when she married EJ. I also have not liked the way that Alison Sweeney (Sami) has repeatedly supported this pairing in the media. Yes it's a tv show but actors are public figures and have influence based on their words and actions. It really is a shame that the show destroyed what she had with Rafe in favor of all this EJ nonsense. I would have liked Sami and Rafe to have had a child or two together.

I am curious to see what the Sami/Allie dynamic will be. I am also happy that she will be interacting with Claire and Ciara.

And who is surprised about Jake being a twin? At least it is NOT another chip trick. Those are so stupid. (Not that this isn't.) But, that would still make him a DiMera, right?
Yes, if he's Stefan's twin, he's another DiMera offspring. Gee, that makes how many kids for Stefano now? Twelve: Tony, Andre, Renee, Megan, Lexie, Benjy, Kristen, Peter, EJ, Chad, Stefan and Jake.

And gee, for Vivian being so gung-ho to keep little Nicky Alamain to herself because she always wanted a child, she now has/had three: Quinn, Stefan and Jake.

Nicole's dress is pretty lackluster. What the heck happened to the wardrobe department with these 4 weddings??? Lani's was a train wreck from the shoulders down. Kayla looked like she was wearing the Queen Mum's breakfast robe. Nicole's has no style whatsoever. I hope Ciara's dress is pretty, but I'm not holding my breath.

At least Holly looks adorable.

I'm pleased that Jake is Zero's twin. Will this finally shut up Gabi? That said, how could Vivian not know that she'd had twins? Salem men with surprise children are a commonplace, but a woman in the same situation?. The writers could have avoided this bizarre scenario by adopting the scenario from the old Patty Duke Show -- identical cousins -- i.e., Jake is the offspring of one of Stefano's brothers and a previously never-mentioned Vivian sister.

In comparison to Lani & Kayla, Nicole dress is beautiful. Since wardrobe knew what was going to happen to it, nothing to cause a problem is on it.
Gotta say, I knew it was coming, but I just am so disappointed in Sami.....she just added to the reasons why many viewers no longer care about her. She is supposed to be in town a bit longer this time round, just hope she realizes what a &*%#(! she is, and changes for the better.

Link to NBC pics

Back