SPOILER !! Week July 13

Thursday July 16:
Eric and Nicole celebrate their first night as a married couple. [They actually made it through the wedding ceremony? That's two successful Salem weddings in a row, which must be some kind of record.]
I wouldn't consider it two in a row. Justin stopped the wedding with Kayla. But how about two successful weddings in the same month (or the same year)!

I guess shoving all these weddings into one month, meant no guests, or barely any at the ceremonies. I guess it is fortunate John, Marlena & Allie were there, plus Roman. A shame the nice wedding is probably going to implode, with the hurricane at the door.

They sure did look like hookers! I wonder if Gabi Chic has a bridal/hooker collections? I wonder if it's difficult, since they don't seem to have jobs, for Ciara and Claire to afford a whole dress. It's cheaper if they shop at the scratch and dent rack.

Nicole's dress is pretty lackluster. What the heck happened to the wardrobe department with these 4 weddings??? Lani's was a train wreck from the shoulders down. Kayla looked like she was wearing the Queen Mum's breakfast robe. Nicole's has no style whatsoever. I hope Ciara's dress is pretty, but I'm not holding my breath.

At least Holly looks adorable.
Nicole's is not her first marriage and neither was Kayla so the big dress, really wasn't appropriate - I thought they were fine an appropriate for the occasion. Lani's was awful - on that we can agree. :)

I never said Kayla should've had a big dress; just thought the one she wore looked like a gaudy bathrobe that was poorly fitted. Wasn't flattering on her at all.

And I thought Nicole's was extremely lackluster; wished it had been a little more stylish. But that's just me.

I thought Nicole's was really lovely, simple, perfect for where she was being married. (Someone asked if that cake was real, and it had to be, because of them getting it on their faces....anything fake would have made them sick if swallowed).

Actually, wardrobe has mostly been a fail to Salem's females, not matter the occasion. In MY opinion.

Ciara looked like a street walker with that see thru top. She's so beautiful so why take the hooker look?

I loved Nicole's dress.

I liked Lani's dress but not for a wedding.

I thought Kayla's dress looked like a duvet cover someone sewed up to make a robe/dress. It was horrible in my opinion.

Back