SPOILER !! Week July 20

Guess I have a lousy computer, I could not make out what the promo is trying to portray....especially the end. I tried stopping on scenes....that did not work.

Same here. I saw the bomb, but couldn't tell what else was happening.

Seems like they were going for something dramatic. Hard to say if the confetti thing with what appears to be Ciara falling is the actual ceremony or Ben's nightmare before the wedding.

The thing is, if they did get married, and this is after......why is Ben & Ciara so far apart? The bomb is supposed to either go off, or be discovered or something AFTER, but everyone still in church......????

My guess is all the issues surrounding Ben and Ciara's wedding (the damaged dress, lost ring, etc.) will all be tied to Eve, who is returning, out of revenge for Ben killing Paige.
I too, suspected Eve until I read about Jordan in Ben's nightmare. While Eve certainly has a grudge against Ben, I can't see her setting Claire up for the fall as she always seemed to have a soft spot for her. I also don't know why she would be taking her anger out on Ciara by destroying the dress and stealing the ring. Jordan on the other hand, is insane and has gone after Ciara before. Claire being blamed just makes it easier for Jordan to get away with it.

Also, I really don't want Eve involved with a bomb in the church. She is still Shane's daughter and while she holds petty grudges, I can't see her destroying everybody in a church unless prison made her totally insane. Again, this fits Jordan better.

It would be an interesting twist if Ben has an alter-personality “Jordan.” Kind of like in the Bates Motel where Norman Bates had a “mother” persona that would come out sometimes and murder women. Ben could have been the one doing all of the things Claire has been blamed for. Destroying the dress, the ring missing. And he is not aware of the “Jordan” personality inside him.

I guess I'm the only one who gets a real kick out of good ole Viv. At least sometimes the writers give her and "yes, madam" Ivan a few good lines. Doing the same for ol' Victor would be a real treat too. Like he said before Kayla/Justin's wedding (not) "I could say something totally inappropriate".

I'm just happy to see Belle and Shawn in spoilers :love:

I love Rafe and I get why Ciara asks him to walk her down the aisle but I've always wanted Shawn to do it. A shame that this show can't better develop him as a lead character.

Wonder if Ivan conveniently had some of Dr. Woo's old herbs in his pocket?? (that's what Vivian used to make it appear Carly was dead before Vivan had Carly buried alive)
Ha! That's exactly what happened; Ivan had some of Dr. Woo's drugs with him. Ivan and Vivian even mentioned how Dr. Woo's herbs made Carly appear dead when Vivian had her buried alive.

Link to NBC pics

Back