SPOILER !! Week July 23

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday July 23:
Vengeful Gabi vents to JJ about the losses she suffered while in prison.

Tuesday July 24:
Abigail confesses to Chad she’s pregnant with Stefan’s child.
Hope and Rafe are stunned by Ciara's move to help Ben.

Wednesday July 25:
Will shows Sonny the anonymous letter that implies its author knows that they killed Leo.

Thursday July 26:
Marlena and John have a special request for Eric and Brady.

Friday July 27:
Victor warns Eve that Jennifer is getting closer to the truth.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11083230/5/#new

Monday, July 23, 2018
Stefan makes an emotional appeal to Abigail to keep her baby.

Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Kayla and Steve hope for the best as she removes his bandages post-surgery.

Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Kate lashes out at Ted for representing Ben.

Thursday, July 26, 2018
Ted confronts Sonny to ask if he had anything to do with Leo’s disappearance.

Friday, July 27, 2018
Jennifer talks to Brady about what she’s uncovered.
Tripp asks Ciara pointblank if she's interested in Ben.

Stefan raped Abigail. He has no right, whatsoever, regarding the baby or anything. No right to even talk to Abigail. And if I see Abby reminisce about her time with Stefan with a dreaming look on her face I will, well, I'll say leave with your rapist, Abigail, or should I say Sami 2, if that's what you want, you dimwit. You two deserve each other. As long as it is offscreen.

This horrific scenario could be real. It makes me so angry to even consider this possibility. I once had a therapist who told me that she had a client who had been raped and had been sued by the rapist for joint custody. The rapist won the case, and the victim was sentenced to a lifetime of having to face that rapist everyday in one form or another. How can that not be sick and also detrimental to the child?

:fan:

This spoiler made me nauseous.

Stefan raped Abigail. He has no right, whatsoever, regarding the baby or anything. No right to even talk to Abigail.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Thank you TheWriter for putting this better than I could say.

This horrific scenario could be real. It makes me so angry to even consider this possibility. I once had a therapist who told me that she had a client who had been raped and had been sued by the rapist for joint custody. The rapist won the case, and the victim was sentenced to a lifetime of having to face that rapist everyday in one form or another. How can that not be sick and also detrimental to the child?
You might be surprised at how often the victim falls in love with her rapist. I had a family member in Adult Probation and know this to be true.

DNA switched again by people who did not go to college let alone medical school. Again Days uses tired lame storylines meant to hold on to a stupid storyline. It's destroying Gabi. It's beyond dumb. The next dumbest is Ciara falling for Ben. We fans cannot catch a break.

AND we get to bring back the more likable Abby (Kate Mansi) and insert her in a moronic story with a character with whom she has no chemistry. Just keep shoving these incredibly stupid pairings down our throats. The result will be the sound of the fans puking as they one by one walk away from a show that once had tons of charisma. Tripe and more tripe!

Xander would be an excellent culprit! Seems like something right up his alley. He is back and we haven't really seen much of him. I was wondering if he went up into someone's attic?

Xander knows the truth about Deimos, not Leo.

My issue with the Abby rape is the inconsistent writing. One scene we get her or Chad talking about rape. Then the next one she says she consented as Gabby. Horrible.

Just because all the alters are "integrated" within Abby's current personality, doesn't mean she consented as Abby. The same goes for when "Laura" testified against Gabi. I wish Abby would stop saying "I did it". She did not. She did not know it was being done at the time. ..........But then I hate the entire scenario. Just like Ben........I hated him when he murdered FOUR people. So, they brought one back to life. My thought is that he may not have been dead to begin with.

However, there is Ben, who did it. So.......did Ben split into another personality, one who harbored evil thoughts? Was he brainwashed by daddy dearest, or has a chip somewhere like Vivian did once. I think Hope did as well. (Thus Princess Gina). Abby killed Andre while in the Gabby mode. Did Ben commit his crimes while in "Clyde" mode? Here is my problem from back then. It seemed Serena & Paige were killed for no reason......Will...yes, there was a reason, as one for Wendy. Maybe I just forgot why the first two were murdered, but it really seemed random at the time.

Abby takes meds, Ben takes meds. And if Abby can be declared o.k. to live normally in Salem, why not Ben? Is anyone afraid that Abby may resort to murder if she is crossed, or someone disagrees with her? Just puzzled by the mind set of the writers.

Abby killed Andre while in the Gabby mode.

Actually, Abby killed Andre. It was the shock of murdering someone that caused her personality to split into Gabby and Laura.

The summer stories have been awful. I am not enjoying any of these spoilers except Ciara and Ben. I'm holding on for the returns coming in the fall.

Back