SPOILER !! Week July 3

When Alice died, I honestly fully expected their place in Salem to be filled by Doug & Julie. That did not happen. Instead, Julie became a snarky, constantly sniping shrew....thankfully that has changed.

I read an interview with Melissa Reeves (Jennifer), who adored and empathized with the character of Alice, and I think she wishes she could fill that place in the hub of Salem. Gosh, I wish Jack could return. But for now, I just am thinking that void is going to be John & Marlena. I think that when John finally returns, he is going to say Bye to ISA, and concentrate on family and friends. But, what do I know?

Every writer has their own ideas, and maybe the suits all think no one is fit or able to be matriarch & patriarch of Salem. That Alice & Tom were it, may they rest in peace.
For awhile, I thought Jennifer and Daniel would be the new Alice and Tom. Like so many others, I'd like to see Jack return and help Jennifer with the paper. My favorite episodes were when they did the morning tv show. They were hilarious. It would be so nice to see some lighter moments on Days. Maybe that's why I like Hope and Rafe together. There's some teasing and silliness once in awhile. Bring us some stories that make us smile, please writers?!

Thanks you, Jason. Is the NBC station coming in better for you?

From the web page:

These are two of several thrilling storylines featured tomorrow.

Do they know what the word "thrilling" means???

And I know I've been out of town and not able to watch Friday, Monday or Tuesday's shows, but if you have a park, why set a tent up on concrete pavers???? Is that thrilling???

robin, you really have not missed a thing, except the gnashing of your teeth, and yelling at the TV.

Looks like a pup tent is set up there as well, and the bench is very handy. Whatever the reason, it's a fail in MY book. !!

Rafe is there, of course, in other pics.

JPI_Episode13122_0001653757-1024x683.jpg

Back