SPOILER !! Week July 3

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Harris crashes Stefan and Gabi’s engagement party.
️Eric shares a fraught moment with Nicole.
️Chanel tries to cheer up Paulina.
️Steve and John question Abe’s demise.

Harris crashes the Zero-Gabi engagement party. Does Mr. Excitement suspect that the awful Megan will strike at Zero during the festivities?

Eric shares a fraught moment with Nicole. Aren’t most of Mr. Cheerful’s “moments” fraught?

Steve and John question Abe’s demise. Are people already theorizing that Abe has joined Lexie in the hereafter?

Never fear......Black Patch (Steve & John) is on the trail.........

Am sure more spoilers will be coming, & something about Abe will be forthcoming. I do agree about dragging Abe's whereabouts out too long, but then, they always want to dangle something to keep up tuning in. :)

Spoilers fromhttp://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-7-3-today/

Monday, July 3rd:
A dangerous Harris crashes Gabi and Stefan’s engagement party.

Tuesday, July 4th:
Lani returns to Salem.

Wednesday, July 5th:
Abe is stunned to see Theo.

Thursday, July 6th:
EJ and Kristen ask Marlena for help.

Friday, July 7th:
Belle is dismayed to find Shawn drinking.
Nicole breaks down and Eric comforts her

Isn’t Whitley just obsessed with Abe? Is there supposed to be some other reason? She admires him and thinks he’s the perfect man. Maybe we’ll get some back story about why she’s crazy or what man did her wrong, but I think they’ve established that she was “his biggest fan”—like Misery.

Is it possible that Nurse Whitless was married to an unknown brother of Abe's?? I remember he had a brother that was killed way back when. I think his name was Jonah. Nurse Whitless has been recently widowed so makes sense that Abe is her "replacement husband!!

This is PURE spectulation on my part!!!!! I had my thinker going full speed:)

Jonah Carver left Salem in 1997 when Stefano arranged for him to return to medical school and hasn't been seen since.

Abe had another brother, Theo Carver (who Abe and Lexie's son was named after). He came to Salem in 1985 and was killed by crooked police chief Richard Cates. Jett Carver (Jeremy Horton's friend/business partner) was Theo Carver's son.

I guess anything is possible in that Whitley could've been married to Jonah and he died, but you'd think Abe would've seen pictures of his own sister-in-law at some point so that he'd have recognized her.

Back