SPOILER !! Week July 3

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/06/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-week-of.html

Monday, July 3, 2023
A dangerous Harris crashes Gabi and Stefan’s engagement party.
Rafe catches Li lurking.
Nicole complains to Eric about EJ abandoning her.
Leo finds Kristen and EJ.

Tuesday, July 4, 2023
Lani returns to Salem.
Chanel tries to no avail to get Paulina to snap out of her deep depression.
Theo catches up with Steve and Kayla as well as John and Marlena.
Steve and John compare notes about Abe.
Abe has no choice but to keep watching a soap opera.

July 5, 2023
Abe is stunned to see Theo.
Whitley gives her condolences to Paulina.
Jerry runs into Theo and is overcome by guilt.
Chanel and Talia have a bit of a rapprochement.
Eli and Lani celebrate their anniversary.

Thursday, July 6, 2023
EJ and Kristen ask Marlena for help.
Gabi and Stefan confront Li about his plot.
Leo shares with Gwen that he still harbors doubts about Dimitri.
Megan asks Dimitri about his proposal to Gwen.
Harris stonewalls Kate.

Friday, July 7, 2023
Gwen gives Dimitri an answer about his proposal.
Kristen threatens Leo.
Belle is dismayed to find Shawn drinking.
EJ and Kate are shocked to find Gabi instead of Megan.
Nicole breaks down and Eric comforts her.

I feel like "Abe's summaries of his fake soap opera" is a whole new subject for a thread on here. haha. I bet some of us could come up with hilarious alternative stories that Abe is watching, along with Abe commentary on the stories, as we sometimes do with our summaries.

The fake Paulina and fake Theo is just weird. Makes no sense. If they are going to write a kidnapping story, they need to get more creative.

And the ice cream lines between Johnny and Wendy today completely grossed me out. "I won't go past my line" or half or whatever he said, gross! I want Tripp and Johnny to tell Wendy she's gross and that they're both out.

Xander and Chloe. I love them as a couple. They are fun together, and hot hot hot. I love it! Sarah's screechy voice is going to show up at any moment and ruin it for me. Unless Xander knocks up Chloe and then he'll have to choose and I'm secretly hoping Chloe is the one he chooses. He can be himself around her and I just really like their chemistry. Let Theresa come back for Brady. Let Kristen fall off the face of the earth, and let Sarah be with Rex.

Xander and Chloe. I love them as a couple. They are fun together, and hot hot hot. I love it! Sarah's screechy voice is going to show up at any moment and ruin it for me. Unless Xander knocks up Chloe and then he'll have to choose and I'm secretly hoping Chloe is the one he chooses. He can be himself around her and I just really like their chemistry. Let Theresa come back for Brady. Let Kristen fall off the face of the earth, and let Sarah be with Rex.
Ditto all that DaysLady. I'm loving Xander & Chloe together. I thought their scenes were sweet & at the same time, hot as a camp fire today.

Xander's another one who'd have chemistry with even a cardboard cut-out.

And that man's so hot, you need to slather yourself with sunscreen as not to get burned when you watch him.

7188000b9e80e9d93dad0cc1594d1083.jpg

Isn’t Whitley just obsessed with Abe? Is there supposed to be some other reason? She admires him and thinks he’s the perfect man. Maybe we’ll get some back story about why she’s crazy or what man did her wrong, but I think they’ve established that she was “his biggest fan”—like Misery.
Wasn't there something that Eli mentioned the other day that Whitley was widowed, or something like that, about about a previous husband/boyfriend that had "died"? Perhaps there was more to that tidbit of information that was made to seem like nothing? Perhaps she puts on this persona of a nice, sweet, and caring nurse, but in reality is an obsessive black widow that kills all of the men in her life, if she can't control them, or (insert whatever lame excuse TPTB decide is her crazy cat lady issue). I'm so up to my eyeballs nauseated with her whole cat fetish.

What's annoying with these long running mystery sort of things is they never give us much to go on. At least we finally got the dead husband mention. There's nothing for us to really try to figure out which would be more interesting. Instead we watch this for weeks and just wonder why. We need clues people.

Back