SPOILER !! Week July 3

Always make me laugh, in addition to perhaps an eye roll......when characters take sips from empty cups, lolol. Yes, I know they are pretending to be drinking coffee or tea, but the camera angle plainly shows the empty cup. Heck, they use apple juice or iced tea when pretending to be drinking a cocktail, the glass always show liquid in there.

And then we have the victim of a bullet in the guy, who just stand there, upright, without a sound before finally sinking down. We don't get to see a drop of blood til their hand rises all bloody.

And yes, I know they have capsules of red dye in their hands, which they crush in their fingers before raising the hand. Sorry, just makes me smile, guess I am in a mood this a.m.

Megan is supposed to be the most like Stefano of all the DiMeras? Not a chance. Megan is as dull as dishwater and has no redeeming qualities. In contrast, Stefano as played by Joseph Mascolo, was a sophisticated aesthete who loved chess and Italian opera, and unlike most Salemites actually read books. Stefano on-screen was always a treat. With Megan, it’s more like “OMG, not her again.”

Really enjoyed seeing the couple of old flashbacks on Tuesday. One with much younger John & Abe....and another with Lani & Abe.

Anyone else find it really annoying when a character is asked a question, and they just look, smile or frown, whatever, but take a couple minutes before they say a word? Yeah, soap opera staple.....the hesitant reply, or the soap opera stare. LOL

Last edited:
Chanel and Talia have a bit of a rapprochement.
I'm doing the Wednesday summary..... Chanel and Talia have a bit of a WHAT???
well somebody got a word of the day calendar...... and they've been saving up for this....

(especially in international relations) an establishment or resumption of harmonious relations.
"there were signs of a growing rapprochement between the two countries"

So looking forward to tomorrow's summary....

It looks like Megan found a Gabi face or she switched Gabi somehow

JPI_Episode14632_0002015466.jpg

Back