SPOILER !! Week July 8

I got my Soap Opera Digest and it really does seem like the Claire storyline is going to be good. I still don't like what they did to her but it seems will be good. I hope they bring her back in a year or so all better. Maybe Claire and Ciara can be friends as well as niece and aunt. I like the actress too. Not sure does she want to leave or is the show getting rid of her.

I got my Soap Opera Digest and it really does seem like the Claire storyline is going to be good. I still don't like what they did to her but it seems will be good. I hope they bring her back in a year or so all better. Maybe Claire and Ciara can be friends as well as niece and aunt. I like the actress too. Not sure does she want to leave or is the show getting rid of her.
I wonder if they'll reference Marlena's twin sister Samantha, who was mentally ill, since she was Claire's great aunt? She kidnapped Marlena and assumed her identity while Marlena was locked up (and drugged) in the sanitarium as Samantha. She was eventually caught, sent away to a mental facility and came back a few years later as a normal person and had a loving/supportive relationship with Marlena.

Brady reveals to Chloe Gabi’s plot to destroy Stefan. [With both the diva and Brady in the know about her absurd plot, Gabi's toast.]

Claire says farewell to Salem. [Is it on to Bayview for the YouTube squawker? If so, she could be back in Salem rather quickly. Just ask Bayview alum Ben.]

Hope rips into Eve. [Bo Brady, who liked to tell people that he'd "tear them apart," must be proud.]

Kristen reveals herself to Kate and Ted. [Are those two still locked up? If so, conditions in the DiMansion dungeon must be getting rather foul.]

Yep, and that is the problem Ben has with trying to get a job, having any friends, etc. With Ciara, she had no choice when she had her accident, she was very wary of Ben, he understood that, (thus gave her the knife for "protection") but he never ever tried to hurt her, always protected her, thus she trusts him, tho is the only one. The writers have to absolve Ben in some way for him to be accepted.
That said, it is the same with Claire......no one knows yet how warped her mind has become, the depths to which she has gone, her attempts to end lives. And Eve, who does know, is so filled with revenge, she will allow multiple people to be killed, or nearly killed.

Well so far the July fireworks sound dull and predictable. Maybe they will surprise us?

And on Shawn-D's side, his Aunt Kimberly suffered from multiple personality disorder. Even his cousin Jessica (on the Horton side) suffered multiple personality disorder, too.
Just remembered that John's parents weren't playing with full decks, either. Between Yo Daddy and crazy Maude Robicheaux, it's a miracle that John isn't bat-crap crazy. So some of that probably trickled down through the DNA tree to Claire, too.

In re: John.........Who the heck knows WHO his parents are. Days has done so many different stories, claiming to be his birth parents, I don't believe any of them, and I don't think John does either. LOL. The show just went overboard with it, in my opinion. John is a nice guy, who cares about people, and is always willing to help anyone. That is about the only true thing about him. :)

Isn't she related to Abigail too? Seems like a lot of mental illness in the family.
She is, on Shawn-D's side, as Hope and Jennifer are cousins. But it appears as though Abby's mental illness came from Laura's side of the family. Laura had a mental breakdown and her mother, Carrie Spencer, was a schizophrenic and committed suicide. There was a whole storyline when Jennifer was a teenager about being afraid of suffering mental illness like her mother and grandmother.
Who the heck knows WHO his parents are.
As of the last rewrite, John's parents were Timothy Robicheaux, a/k/a Yo Ling, and Maude Robicheaux. Until/unless they decide to go with another rewrite, those are his last parents of record.

Back