SPOILER !! Week Jun 1

The weekly preview is the summer preview. I posted it under the summer preview topic.

Link to NBC spoiler pics

I would like Kayla and Justin to marry. Steve needs to move on and either leave town or find someone else. Gabi kidnapped!!! Who cares? Lani having a baby is a good thing, but as you know, the writers just won't let people be happy on this show. :angry:

Justin is a cheater, which is why he & Adrienne had problems. So would rather he find someone else. Steve may have gone off on missions, etc. but at least was faithful. As far as Kayla is concerned, she really appears to want Steve, but will settle for Justin who seems safe, currently.

But it does seem that Days just cannot have anyone happy for more than 1 scene, 3 minutes. Heck, even previews show Sami attacking Nicole onto a wedding cake, and I think it is Nicole & Eric's wedding day, as Nicole seems to be wearing white. (Summer preview thread)

But it does seem that Days just cannot have anyone happy for more than 1 scene, 3 minutes. Heck, even previews show Sami attacking Nicole onto a wedding cake, and I think it is Nicole & Eric's wedding day, as Nicole seems to be wearing white. (Summer preview thread)
And will be the reason I leave this show. It is possible to have couples who are happy and have them deal with day to day issues, even in Salem you have to deal with cranky customers. You don't have to have a dead spouse return. Or be kidnapped only to return with a brain chip making you think you are someone else.

:rotfl:Really?? Sami! Aaaaaaaaaaaah! Finally something I can sink my teeth into, wedding cake. :rotfl::rotfl:

Well! At least we know what interrupts THIS wedding!. No one has a happy wedding in Salem. If I lived there, I would NOT get married there!!!!!

If I lived there, I would NOT get married there!!!!!
Yeah Nanahl I think the ticket is to stay single in Salem or better yet, never live there!

Heck the married don't stay married and the dead don't stay dead. Doesn't sound like paradise to me.

Well let me rethink about the "not staying dead" part. It Might have a benefit!

Back