SPOILER !! Week Jun 21

Jake worries about EJ's plans.; Jake shouldn't fret about EJ. He should strike back with humor. After all, the creep's past makes him a big target. Here are a few examples.
  • EJ walks into the DiMansion living room. Jake: "Harold, get out the Lysol, the hate-boinker's here."
  • EJ shows up at the DiMera offices: Jake: Take a hike, King Tut, we're talking serious business."
  • EJ turns up in the Town Square: Jake: "What are you doing here, Mummy Man, shouldn't you be somewhere showering with Abigail?"
  • EJ appears at the Pub: Jake: "Elvis, you're showing yourself in public places? Aren't you afraid that Clyde Weston will finish what he started?"

Last edited:
LOL, The DiMera Corp shenanigans are one huge joke. To imagine that board would have Jake as CEO, when he has not a single ounce of experience, know how, whatever is needed to be able to make monetary decisions in the huge corporate world. Heck, he cannot even wonder if his mother figure...oops, sorry, I mean Kate...is faking, lying, same goes for the Dr. Snyder, or how he will deal with his love, Gabi, when she learns he is too chicken. I am betting Barney Fife, or Rose Nyland would do better.

Jake worries about EJ's plans.; Jake shouldn't fret about EJ. He should strike back with humor. After all, the creep's past makes him a big target. Here are a few examples.
  • EJ walks into the DiMansion living room. Jake: "Harold, get out the Lysol, the hate-boinker's here."
  • EJ shows up at the DiMera offices: Jake: Take a hike, King Tut, we're talking serious business."
  • EJ turns up in the Town Square: Jake: "What are you doing here, Mummy Man, shouldn't you be somewhere showering with Abigail?"
  • EJ appears at the Pub: Jake: "Elvis, you're showing yourself in public places? Aren't you afraid that Clyde Weston will finish what he started?"
Inspired by Jake's quick wit, other Salemites pile on EJ.
  • Rafe: "Hey DiMera, if you get out of line even once in my town, what you'll get from me will make that Town Square thrashing look like patty-cake."
  • Xander (whipping off his shirt): "Hey mate, now that the ladies have had a taste of this, they won't be the least interested in whatever it is you have to offer, so why don't you just toddle off to wherever it is you came from."
  • Lucas: "Get this straight EJ, if you ever fall and can't get up, just like the old days, you won't get any help from me."
  • Li Shin: "Mr. DiMera, don't even think about becoming CEO. The company would be an utter laughingstock if we put a resurrected mummy in charge."
A for other spoilers:
Sami and Lucas struggle to keep their secret from EJ. [How hard can it be to keep a secret from a man who's spent much of the past decade impersonating King Tut?]

Philip tries to lure Chloe away from Brady. [Philly K. should back off. After what she's been through, the diva needs plenty of peace and quiet.]

Gwen and Xander end up in a sticky predicament. [Did they fall into a vat of Chanel's cookie dough?]

Spoilers https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-june-21st-t43075.html#p2088402

Monday, June 21, 2021
Xander advises Nicole find leverage over Sami.
Philip makes Chloe a surprising offer.

Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Steve offers to help Kayla get answers about Snyder.

Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Paulina delivers stunning news to Lani.

Thursday, June 24, 2021
Lucas and Rafe bond over their mutual hatred of EJ.

Friday, June 25, 2021
Jake tries to ensure he has Kate's vote.

Thursday, June 24, 2021
Lucas and Rafe bond over their mutual hatred of EJ.
Isn't this precious? 2 ex-husbands bond over their hate for current husband number 3!

Why would they even care after she treated them the way she did when she was with them?

If I were the exes I would say she deserves EJ!

I can't imagine anything interesting Philip might offer Chloe besides a job. He might want to marry her but I don't think that would be considered an offer.

Is Paulina going to confess her deception about the mall to Lani? Or maybe she'll say she has feelings for Abe or that he does for her.

Jake needs to start trying to climb out of the hole he's dug for himself, rather than continuing to dig.

I can go for Lucas and Rafe teaming up against EJ.

I also like the idea of Steve helping Kayla find out Dr. Snyder's dirty secret.

I think Paulina told the twins that she was lying to everyone about her plans. LOLOL

And I am only guessing, but bet she tells Lani about Chanel kissing Allie. Then again, it might be that Chanel's father isn't who she thinks he is. I do doubt she would tell Lani what she really is planning for Horton Square.

I care more about Jake than Tony & EJ. They had their turn at the DiMera merry-go-round corporation.

And does anybody really work in Salem besides the incompetent police and the 3 staff (Kayla, Tripp and Dr. Snyder) members at the hospital?

Does anybody really know how to do their job since they need no education or prerequisites?

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4460

-Jack wonders why Steve and Kayla are talking about Gwen.
-Chanel and Allie seek Julie’s approval.
-Gabi and Jake try to round up enough votes to stop his brothers’ coup.
-Roman questions Sami about the tension between her and Lucas.
-Rafe has a dream about Nicole.

I get that EJ wants the company for himself, but Tony doesn’t want the business. Chad and Jake had made peace, and the house belongs to Jake’s maybe girlfriend. Why would Tony and Chad go along with EJ? I hope Gabi tosses them all out.

Or Tony and Jake vs EJ and Chad. Tony has never really cared about the business but he seemed to try to help Jake in the beginning.

Monday, June 21, 2021
Xander advises Nicole find leverage over Sami. [Unless Nicole can find out about the Lucas boinks, this looks hopeless. How do you blackmail somebody who's utterly shameless?]

Thursday, June 24, 2021
Lucas and Rafe bond over their mutual hatred of EJ. [They're onto something here. There are few things involving Salem that are more fun that dumping all over EJ (aka King Tut).]

Spoilers from https://tvandmusicnetwork.com/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-week-of-june-21/

Monday, June 21
Sami and Lucas struggle to keep their secret from EJ
Xander advises Nicole find leverage over Sami
Kate tortures an unwitting Jake
Philip makes Chloe a surprising offer

Tuesday, June 22
Brady confronts Nicole about her secret
Philip tries to lure Chloe away from Brady
Xander tries to protect Gwen from Snyder, but things get out of hand
Steve offers to help Kayla get answers about Snyder

Wednesday, June 23
Paulina delivers stunning news to Lani