SPOILER !! Week Jun 21

Monday, June 21
Kate tortures an unwitting Jake. [It's the same old Kate -- never forgive and never forget.]

Tuesday, June 22
Brady confronts Nicole about her secret [With all the major mistakes he's made in his life, Kristen's former boy toy should keep his mouth firmly shut.]

Thursday, June 24
Lucas and Rafe bond over their mutual hatred of EJ [With all the people in town who hold the Mummy Man in low regard, they could form an I Hate EJ Club that holds regular meetings at the Pub.]

Friday, June 25
Jake tries to ensure he has Kate’s vote. [Getting votes shouldn't be that hard for Jake. All he has to do is remind people that his opponent is EJ and then provide a lengthy list of all the stupid, dishonest, perverted, and/or illegal things the creep did in his pre-mummy existence.]

Kate tortures an unwitting Jake
Unless it involves water boarding or sticking him with pins, I'm not interested in her 7th grade actions. Sorry to insult actual 7th graders. I"m sure they are rolling their eyes with this.
Gwen and Xander end up in a sticky predicament
Unless this involves honey or molasses or fly paper, not interested.
EJ, Chad, and Tony conspire to oust Jake from DiMera
HONESTLY how much conspiring do these brain trusts have to do?? One of them should just go see Kate and ask her ask Jake to step down to care for her. He does, they take over, end of story in one freaking day, not all summer long with the 3 stooges.

Link to NBC spoiler pics

Back