SPOILER !! Week Jun 7

Aloma Wright, who played Maxine, was on Scrubs for some time, and was acting in 2020, so it is possible she might still be available. I also really liked Maxine, always hoped she would only be gone a short time, alas, seems she WAS written out.

I liked Maxine until they wrote her absolute devotion to Daniel. Then she became so tedious practically worshipping him. Now that Daniel is gone, I might not mind her coming back. Salem University Hospital needs nurses. They had Haley until they decided to have Kristen kill her.

I still like Valerie the best for Abe after Lexie. I thought they were a great fit for each other. Not only that, she has history on the show, her son Eli is in town, and she and Abe share grandchildren with Eli and Lani's twins. Why can't Vanessa Williams (Valerie) be a recurring character if she wants to pursue other interests? She could move back to Salem and be there with Abe about as often as they decide to show him. All of the women since Valerie left that have been tied with Abe have been the absolute worst. Sheila was too young, Kate was not a good match with Abe, and I really don't know about Paulina yet. While I love Jackee Harry as an actress, her role as Paulina has not taken off for me yet.

Link to NBC weekly pics. Remember Days isn't on Thurs or Friday next week.

I have to say, always have wanted Sami to be with Lucas......When she chose to actually be married to the man who raped her, that was the END of any caring about Sami. I disliked EJ from Day 1...and I am talking characters here, not actors. It has always amazed me the devotion some viewers maintain for Sami with EJ, as it was horrible (to me). Yes, various writers play musical couples, musical beds, etc. They don't get that gets boring. Over the years the "super couples" have faced all kinds of hardships TOGETHER, and remained strong.

Current headwriter cannot accept that concept. Honestly, I hope, truly, he has a clue, & has Sami realize where her heart really belongs.

All this fuss about Gwen's secret is irritating because it doesn't make any sense that she fessed up about Abigail not pushing her down the stairs but still failed to tell she'd already lost the baby. That's all I can think about, no matter how much intrigue they try to add to this story.
I agree with this!!! I don't understand why Gwen feels so trapped by a thing she's basically already admitted that isn't a crime, so she's allowing herself to be involved in drug trafficking, which is a major crime, possibly federal. She doesn't seem that soft-headed. It's terrible writing. I like her being paired with Xander, but they could have done that anyway since they're living in the same house.

Days struggles with its older crowd's dating lives. Abe and Roman both are always mismatched and alone. Rafe is close to being in the same boat. Paulina is in no way Abe's speed. I know they have this mild flirtation--at least on Paulina's side--but they make no sense as a couple. Abe doesn't even seem attracted to her. I'd rather see him with Sheila. She was good-hearted. If Kate can be with Jake, Abe could be with Sheila.

I'm wondering if Paulina's secret will involve a scheme with EJ. He's got some funny business going on regarding the $10 million. And she's got some funny business going on with money. I can see the writers bringing him back ostensibly for a story with Sami, but he has another storyline with another character. Like they did, badly, with Philip's return and his involvement with Ava.

I'm speculating that Paulina will be building a high-rise apartment complex instead of a new indoor shopping center. That would make more money, collecting rent off tenants, I would think. The person who arrives at Paulina's doorstep could very well be EJ DiMera!

Back