SPOILER !! Week June 11

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday June 11:
Theresa seeks help from Victor to win back Brady.

Tuesday June 12:
Despite the risk, Will has Marlena inject him with Rolf's serum.
Xander stumbles onto an explosive secret.

Wednesday June 13:
Hope realizes her daughter is missing.

Thursday June 14:
Ciara freaks out when she finds herself trapped in a cabin with Ben.

Friday June 15:
Theresa urges Brady to make love to her.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11077044/2/#new

Monday, June 11, 2018
Jennifer is displeased to learn Theresa is living with JJ.
Will reveals to Sonny there's a chance he could get his memory back.

Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Per Stefan's orders, Kayla spies on Kate and witnesses a curious exchange.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Ben takes an injured Ciara to a place that holds bad memories for him.

Thursday, June 14, 2018
Eve is determined to find a way to thwart her sister.

Friday, June 15, 2018
Lani asks JJ if he'd consider getting back together.

Interesting that Theresa seeks help from the first person she saw when she first came to Salem. At that time, she hit on JJ for drugs.

And it sounds like Brady is not with Eve either, since Theresa is still conniving to get him into bed.

Didn't that cabin in the woods where Ben held Abby, burn down?

I'm still hopeful they'll push Brady towards Chloe. I think both Eve and Jeannie Theresa need a long offscreen hiatus. I'm open to Lucas and Eve but that doesn't really have as much impact with her and Jennifer seeming to be friends now. So I say let her react to Ben's release and then have her leave Salem again.

Hope has a daughter? Who knew?

LOL.

From reading what SOD says.....

Claire &Tripp start having sex on the sofa, but Tripp calls a halt to it.....and then Ciara walks in.
At some point, Ciara will be telling Tripp about her rape. Also at some point she talks to Kayla.

Theresa moves in with JJ..????

And it sounds like Brady is not with Eve either, since Theresa is still conniving to get him into bed.
I don't know about that, Poirot. I think Theresa could happen upon Brady and Eve in bed, and still jump in and try to roll Eve out of the bed. Neither of them seem to mind that they have both had Brady, and vice versa. There's an ick factor going on there.

I'm really sick of the stories of two women fighting/competing over one man. Abby vs Gabi over Chad. Ciara vs Claire over Tripp. Eve vs Theresa over Brady (and Brady isn't much of a prize anyhoo.) And those are recent examples. I'm sure there are plenty of others. I'm trying to think of two men competing for one woman? I guess Marlena comes to mind.

Well, there was Kristen vs. Marlena over John.

In the male dept., for a short time it was Jack vs. Dr. DanTan for Jennifer. And tho it was very quiet and laid back on his part, Eric did vie with Brady over Nicole. We do currently have Stefan panting after Abby's body or part of her psyche anyway, despite Chad. LOL

Sami and Carrie spent years switching between Austin and Lucas :sick:.

So I wonder if Theresa actually moves into JJ's boarding house room, or whether he helps her get a room there. It seems like the Martin House has a ton of extra rooms whenever one of the younger adults needs a place to stay.

I still don't know about Ciara and Ben. That just seems so random. I'm glad Ciara tells Tripp about the rape finally. I was actually annoyed with Claire yesterday because she actually knows what happened to Ciara, and while I don't think she should be the one to tell Tripp about Ciara's rape, she could have maybe mentioned Ciara had been hurt in the past with the intention to talk to Ciara about opening up to Tripp about it. Instead, as usual, everything is always Me, Me. Me, with Claire.

Monday June 11:
Jennifer is displeased to learn Theresa is living with JJ. [She'd be even more displeased if she learned that Jeannie T. was using her womanly charms to put a smile on the face of sourpuss Eric.]

Tuesday June 12:
Xander stumbles onto an explosive secret. [Salemites with dirty secrets better watch out with Xander around,]
Per Stefan's orders, Kayla spies on Kate and witnesses a curious exchange. [This is no trick. It's a rare day when Kate isn't involved in some "curious exchange."]

Thursday June 14:
Ciara freaks out when she finds herself trapped in a cabin with Ben. [Unless Ben has matches or a necktie, Ciara should relax.]

Friday June 15:
Lani asks JJ if he'd consider getting back together. [Lani's back? Grrr. In any case, JJ should run for his life.]

Back