SPOILER !! Week June 11

Ben tries to earn Ciara’s trust. [What's his pitch going to be: "Sure, I strangled several people and tried to burn Chad and Abigail alive, but unlike EJ DiMera I really have changed -- honest."]

"And to prove I've changed, dear Ciara, I found your cute little pink backpack. Here you go. See, everything is all better now, isn't it???" says an oddly smiling Ben.

I guess I'll give this a try. But if Ciara and Ben are to be, it needs to be awhile, not minutes.

Twas a few days, not weeks!!! Personally, I don't buy any of Theresa's excuses. I think she was treated very well down there, enjoyed the sex with Mateo, & didn't try very hard to get "evidence". And I don't think Brady & Tate were all she thought about. Just me....I know others feel differently, and consider Theresa a martyr who is now being ill treated.

I'm with you Poirot!!!!!

Probably she tells them Victor knew about Chloe. After all, Theresa told him and said to leave that *bleep* there. His words not mine.

Guess I need to go to YouTube to see the preview video. I'm getting the message that playback has been disabled on other platforms by the video owner.

Oh man, that hurt/sad look on Paul's face got to me.

I never thought I'd say it, but I like this Will and Paul together better than Will/Sonny or Paul/Sonny.

Last edited:
Yup, I'm on the Will and Paul train for now. I like their chemistry and Sonny just seems to be lost, making poor decisions, lashes out at people, and really treated Paul poorly when it was discovered that Will was alive. Nope, I think Sonny needs to be single for a while longer and find someone new. Come Aboard. They're expecting you. The Loooooooove Boat! Soon they'll be making another round.

Sorry, as I typed someone new, The Love Boat theme song popped into my head. Hey, that would be a fun opening with characters from Days appearing in the them song of Love Boat. LOL!

Back