SPOILER !! Week June 12

I wonder if Maggie's offer to Xander is made before or after she finds out about Sarah being pregnant. Bonnie blabs? Who could have seen that coming?! Although, considering the baby will be part of Justin's family, I get it.

Will we get another ghost visit from Abby?

Chad marks an anniversary: Which one — when he got poor Mia pregnant?

Bonnie blabs to Justin: Of course she does. She simply can’t help herself.

Maggie has an offer for Xander: Will she finally restore him to the Titan CEO position. If so, Charlie Dale will be pleased, wherever he is.

Does Maggie offer to house Xander & the mom to be........but only if they "make up"?? The merry go round of corporate CEOs of both Titan & DiMera has become super boring. All they do is play musical top dogs for a very short period, and wham, change partners, do si do. Taking turns at occupying the CEO chair has become a game. Stefano & Victor held tight reins over their companies for years......now it is just a few weeks, and thru the turnstyle goes another!

Chad marks an anniversary. (Abby died 6/13/22, so one-year anniversary.)

Bonnie blabs to Justin. (Sarah's pregnancy, of course. Maybe something else, too?)

Megan reaches out to Li. (Please don't tell me she is offering him a job!)

Maggie has an offer for Xander. (She wants him to stand in the corner of her office shirtless with a lamp shade on his head.)

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-june-12-t44484.html#p2138223

Monday, June 12, 2023

Tuesday, June 13, 2023
Nicole shares news with Eric about her baby.

Wednesday, June 14, 2023
EJ confronts Megan after overhearing her deadly plans.

Thursday, June 15, 2023
Megan meets with Li to discuss their plot.

Friday, June 16, 2023
Belle catches Shawn spiraling.
Sloan encourages Eric to have a baby with her.
Harris prepares to abduct Megan.

The show is always so eager to have pregnancies and then children are born and we never see or hear of them again. They become an inconvenience so are at Gramma's, or with other relatives, but mostly are sleeping, or invisible to the audience in the baby carriage.

Which is why news of pregnancies are used to further story at the time, but having babies/young children on set is such a huge problem, (especially money-wise) they become invisible. Plus babies & young children occupy all of mommy's time in real life, can't have that, so soap mommy always has others minding their little ones. Eventually, off to boarding/military school, etc.

Yep, using babies and pregnancies just for a story is annoying. Now we have Chloe who looks for an apartment but I guess doesn't need to worry about a room for her son even though it's summer. Upside, he doesn't know she's onto guy number 3 in a year. A good story would be her son coming back at 20 and putting her on blast.

Gabi is just fine with her daughter going off to New Zealand. I didn't even like that Will moved her out of state with little pushback. With her leaving and I assume not being recast, I hope they just make it simple and have her move to be with her daughter. No death, no man drama, just her deciding she needs to be with Arianna.

Spoilers from http://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-6-12-today/

Monday, June 12th:
On the one-year anniversary of Abigail’s death, Chad pays her gravesite a visit.

Tuesday, June 13th:
Bonnie does her best to keep Sarah’s pregnancy a secret from Xander.

Wednesday, June 14th:
Paulina asks Steve and John if they’ve had any luck finding Abe.

Thursday, June 15th:
Nicole, looking for EJ, goes to Stefan.

Friday, June 16th:
EJ and Kristen discuss their options on how to deal with Megan.

Back