SPOILER !! Week June 12

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/06/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-week-of-june-12-16.html

Monday, June 12, 2023
Gwen conducts her interview with Dimitri.
Maggie interrupts Xander and Chloe to offer Xander a job.
Bonnie blabs to Justin.
On the one-year anniversary of Abigail’s death, Chad pays her gravesite a visit.
Stephanie opens up to Alex about Chad.

Tuesday, June 13, 2023
Bonnie does her best to keep Sarah’s pregnancy a secret from Xander.
Nicole shares news with Eric about her baby.
EJ and Stefan spar as Gabi suggests they focus on a bigger threat.
Megan tries to tempt Li.

Wednesday, June 14, 2023
Paulina asks Steve and John if they've had any luck finding Abe.
Abe discovers something about his past.
Stefan opts to spend an evening with Gabi.
EJ confronts Megan after overhearing her deadly plans.
Li manages to convince Wendy he's moved on from Gabi.

Thursday, June 15, 2023
Megan meets with Li to discuss their plot.
Nicole, looking for EJ, goes to Stefan.
EJ finds himself in a bad situation.
Leo busts Gwen for being attracted to Dimitri.
Harris takes Kate up on her offer to get rid of Megan.

Friday, June 16, 2023
Leo inserts himself between Gwen and Dimitri.
Belle catches Shawn spiraling.
Sloan encourages Eric to have a baby with her.
EJ and Kristen discuss their options on how to deal with Megan.
Harris prepares to abduct Megan.

Will Maggie overhear Bonnie blabbing to Justin about the baby?

I wonder if Henderson and Harold will talk soon to discuss the baby situations.

Can Megan figure out what Harris is doing and abduct him? Then take him
to one of the islands so he's never seen again in Salem

What sinister plan does Megan have with Li? I don't know and I don't care
:)

Stephanie is a terrible girlfriend with no boundaries. Why is she opening up about Chad to the guy she dumped for him after yelling at him that he had no reason to worry about Chad? I don’t like this version of her. She’s annoying.

Harris takes Kate up on her offer to get rid of Megan. Harris also reports that he and Steve (mostly Steve) have finished an investigation in the von Leuschner family.
  • The "von" is a fake added to the family name by Great-Grandfather von Leuschner who was a junk dealer in Berlin who had absolutely no contact with Kaiser Bill or any other member of the German nobility.
  • Grandfather von Leuschner's WWII record consists entirely of looting priceless artwork in countries occupied by the German Army.
  • After the fall of the Berlin Wall, newly opened records revealed that Father von Leuschner had eagerly spied for years on his family, friends, and neighbors for the East German secret police, the Stasi.
  • After WWII, several members of the family were con artists who did time in various German prisons
  • There is no truth to the rumor that Dimitri's father is Vladimir Putin.
  • Dimitri got his first name because he was the result of a lengthy affair between Megan and a low-level Russian KGB agent who had very poor taste in women.

I don’t like this version of her. She’s annoying.
Nor do I. I'm at the point where I'm wishing she'd start pining for Nathan again.

Also, is this supposed to be a slow burn toward Alex/Stephanie? Because I loathe them. I'm indifferent on her and Chad.

Also also - I really hate Bonnie. What a depressing show.

They should hire BonBon to be the town crier. She'd get the word out in a solid minute.
It sure didn't take her mouth long to explode with the juice.

big-news.gif

Monday is my day currently for the summary. From what I can see the highlights will be no Tripp/Wendy/Johnny, no Nurse Whitless, no Sewer Sausage Colin.

I do like Maggie and Xander so those 4 minutes interspersed throughout the show will be okay. The rest may result in some snark.

Should anyone else see these pictures and just want to write up Chad and Stephanie, and Bon-Bon blowing a gasket, just reply in the "we need help for the week" thread. I'll let you have Monday.

Back