SPOILER !! Week June 13

Maybe Ava and her mob folks did this..would be a great way to send her off the show and break up her and Jake, at some point down the line. Heck, maybe Gwen even asked her to do this in exchange for forgiveness. And it isn't like Ava and Abby were friends, to put it mildly...

Do you think that Gwen had Ava call in some of her family's hitmen to kill Abigail? There are so many possibilities! Leo could have seen it happen and maybe the killer saw him. That would really make Leo sweat. Lucas was worried about Abby's exposing his kidnapping of Sami, but I doubt he would kill her. He would just run away. I hate to see Abby die, but this storyline could be halfway decent if it keeps us guessing enough to actually want to watch.

I agree that a murder mystery could generate the most fresh story. That’s better than getting used to a third Abigail in the rotation. You can’t have a random woman shooting the scenes where she and Chad have a baby or whatever. (Even if I think that’s been inserted just to make her death extra sad). They’d probably rather write the character off and keep the two actresses people are used to. Maybe she can show back up with amnesia and a baby next year.

I just hope they know who the murderer is and have a compelling, cohesive whodunnit versus wandering around with no plan and retrofitting a murderer at a later date that serves DUH PLOT in the moment regardless of what they’ve already filmed. I mean, I know which one of those things is going to happen, but a girl can dream.

The thing is.....they don't want to lose Chad, & Abby wanted off the show! But I do agree they could have recast instead of the flimsy excuses ReRon came up with....
I like Chad okay but I probably wouldn't miss him much if he left. Same with Abby. I'd be all right with both of them moving away. I just don't want to watch a family grieving the premature death of a well-established character. There are several characters on the show who could have been a murder mystery victim with nobody's heart being broken. I also can't think of anything now that would make Chad interesting. Maybe Gwen will get out of prison and Chad will get together with her. :rolleyes:

I'm wondering if it was Sarah, having one of her "delusions", probably just another red herring....To expand the "fake" storyline proposed....Sarah goes to visit Abby, in order to thank her for exposing Gwyn. Prior to Sarah's arrival, Leo comes out with the knife and confronts Abby, but changes his mind and runs away quickly. Meanwhile, whomever Gwyn called, has managed to help her escape and she heads to confront abby, absolutely enraged after their earlier exchange, and not believing that Leo is going to help her. She gets there, somehow managing to make it upstairs to just outside Chad and Abb's door, when she hears/sees Sarah talking to Abby. Gwyn, remembering her and Sarah's earlier conversation about her delusions, enters the room and somehow triggers Sarah into one of her newly manifesting delusions, and convinces her that Abby is really Kristen. Sarah, sees the knife sitting nearby that Leo has left behind. She sees Abby, as Kristen, and sees the knife and looses her marbles and grabs it and stabs Abby, thinking she's Kristen, or she thinks the knife is a syringe again and wants to do the same thing to Kristen that Kristen did to her. After stabbing Abby, she comes out of her fugue state, utterly terrified, and not knowing what's going on, flees the scene. Wham bam thank you mam, now Gwyn has her revenge and although Gwyn didn't directly kill Abby, she encouraged it to happen. She leaves and heads back to Statesville to make it look like she had no part in it. Or perhaps, Sara doesn't come out of her state of mind until after she has left the mansion. and has forgot everything, just like Lucas. (I really think him and Gwyn are just being made to look like obvious suspects, but obviously fake.) Back to Leo, he had left earlier, realizing he couldn't leave Abby's kids without her mom, even being as determined as he is for revenge. He leaves but comes back later, sneaks in. Knowing that Abby/Chad and the kids are supposed to be leaving to go to Boston. He goes up to see if the knife is still there (Hey, it could be in Salem world). He finds more than he bargined for. Abby has been stabbed with the knife he left there, he grabs the knife, knowing he didn't stab her but thinking his dear friend Gwyn did but also knowing that his prints are all over it. He grabs the knife, throws it in the black bag he is carrying and takes off, where we saw him sweaty and out of breath, with the bag....Probably ALL red herrings but within the realm of possibilities.... :head scratch: :head scratch: :cry: Either way, Abby will expire......or will she? No one ever truly dies in Salem, do they? :confused::rotfl::head scratch::rotfl::wink::wink::wink:

Last edited:
I really hate how TIIC think it is great drama to kill off a major character in a brutal murder. I hated it when Will was killed and now Abigail. They could have had her have a mental breakdown or an affair and left Chad. That way, Chad could move on but leave it open for a realistic return for Abby when they found the right actress to play the role (no, all of the return from the dead are NOT realistic). As mentioned before, Victoria Konefal (Ciara) does not want a contract role, yet they allow her to come and go as she pleases.

tHANKs Kat, that is what happens when the show names so many characters almost the same, lol. I know I saw the pic, the name, could not find it again in my head, lol. :)
Ahhh, the name popped in my head.......Tanner Stine....that is who will be playing Joey.

There is an old baseball movie, cannot remember the name, but Gene Kelly was in it.....& there was a song made up for the way some players dealt with certain hits........It keeps running thru my head....O'Brien to Ryan to Goldberg....LOL, can't remember any of the movie, really, (seen on TV)......but that is what I thought of with ....Marlena to Johnny to Allie, lol. (although Belle is in there somewhere......)
This is a dated reply so might have been answered already:

From Take Me Out to the Ballgame: "O'Brien to Ryan to Goldberg" (music by Roger Edens, lyrics by Betty Comden and Adolph Green) – Gene Kelly, Frank Sinatra and Jules Munshin

I wonder if Days will bring JJ (Casey Moss) back for Abby's funeral. I saw online yesterday that he and former Days cast member Paige Larson (True O'Brien) got engaged.
I saw that too. So sweet....I was wondering if they will also, but then again this is the same days that also hasn't brought back Hope, when her pregnant daughter went missing, when her daughter was found and gave birth (at the very least to see her new grandchild), among many other oversights, as far as temporarily bringing back characters that are vital to loyalty to the family history of the show. .So, wouldn't surprise me if they didn't bring back JJ for his sister's funeral....I would say they are guilty of character assassination (not the same as character death) but I just blame it on writer insensitivity to character history and not respecting the viewer fan base, which is what will eventually help lead to the death of this show. :cry:

Last edited:
Back