SPOILER !! Week June 13

I think it will appear to be Abby but won’t be. The real Abby will reappear somewhere down the road with a new baby/toddler/child.
I do agree with that. A site that I frequent but will not quote, has stated that the REAL Abby Dimera, will be back, or something to that effect.

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Monday, Jun 13
A shocking death rocks Salem
things heat up between Belle and EJ
Allie and Chanel grow closer.

Tuesday Jun 14
Chad lashes out at Kate
Lucas wakes up from his bender with no memory of the night before.
Leo and Gwen accuse one another of murder.
A terrible tragedy brings Jack and Jennifer back to Salem.

Wednesday, Jun 15
Chad grills Kate about Lucas.
Li breaks difficult news to Gabi.
A guilt-ridden Lucas consoles Jennifer.
Tripp says good-bye to Ava and Steve.

Thursday Jun 16
no show

Friday Jun 17
no show

I call BS!!! Ron has been more than willing to write for his fairy princess Ciara she comes and goes mainly goes for months at a time.....

Stupid stupid stupid and horrible..... it won't be good drama it won't be decent drama it will be horribly written and disgustingly filmed.....

I am more than willing to eat my words if this changes....

What a crock from Re-Ron. So, he was gonna lose Marci Miller as Abby. Hmmm. Yet Sami is given excuses on screeen, huh? She is in Italy, skiing in the Alps, in CA. It is well known that Ali Sweeney does not want to be on Contract, or even recurring. Her absences have Lucas in limbo, not moving on, etc. etc.
Then he tries to wiggle out of all he said about the character of Abby by talking about permanently dead, but characters DO reappear.
Killing Adrienne & trying to replace her with Bonnie was a fail.They cannot even find a reason for Hope to be gone. Bo died on camera in Hope's arms, but all the years later got talked into being a ghost. Then we have EJ in the morgue, dead for hours, Sami climbing up on the table to lay along side him..........and here is EJ, now, healthy as can be. sighhhh.
Why can they write for Sami, Ciara, who are intermittant, but not Abby?

I am in full agreement with Poirot. Abby could have been sent back to whatever the name of that hospital was. She could have been drugged by Leo and lost it again and had to be hospitalized. There are a lot of ways ReRon could have done this. I hate to think this. but Dr. Rolf may be our only hope!

Bayview??
Remember a couple years ago when Corday said "no more back from the dead. Those who die from now on remain dead." LOL, that did not last long.........but it looks like Abby has lost a lot of blood. Dr. Rolf would have his work really cut out for him..........but remember, he is in jail currently. !!!

The darkness that we have to endure to be a loyal Days fan is getting to be too much. The whole devil thing and now the murder of an important character is a lot! I personally do not enjoy this kind of writing
What would be the pro in recasting Abigail, it’s been done before! Sure, it takes a while to get used to a new face but better than killing her off. Just plain laziness on the PTB

Well, Poirot, look at what Dr. Rolf did with EJ. He was shot dead and left to bleed out in the snow. I think it was snow, but I could be wrong. He was badly burned in the warehouse fire and managed to heal without scars. Granted, he has a whole new face, but that's such a small thing after being dead and brought back to life. Abby losing a lot of blood should be a walk in the park for Dr Rolf!

Back