SPOILER !! Week June 17

:rotfl::rotfl:
Yeah, maybe she was "hinged" when very little, and her parents went sailing round the world on FancyFace 2. Or maybe when they settled in Maine, where Mom went to college to become an atty., while dad became a forensics expert. Undoubtably meant a lot of time alone???
Then again, she was O.K. until she began putting her music on the internet, looking for followers, counting them, and vying constantly against Auntie Ciara. ????

Monday June 17:
Maggie questions Xander about why he lied to her. [Why ask why? Lying is part of who the X-Man is: lying means Xander and Xander means lying.]
Kristen, disguised as Nicole, scrambles to hide Ted from Stefan and Abe. [If only she'd scout out the Salem tunnels as a possible hiding place, get lost, and never find her way out.]

Wednesday June 19:
Rex and Sarah create an antidote for Will ... but are they too late? [Hopefully, a Rexy-Sarah antidote won't turn Will into a compulsive cheat with a tendency to run his mouth and over-indulge his taste for alcoholic beverages.]

Friday June 21:
Kristen orders Xander to get rid of Ted. [Somebody should remind Xander that he's now a big-shot Titan executive and that it's now beneath his dignity to take orders from the likes of the creepy, deranged Kristen.]
Tripp breaks up with Claire, who becomes unhinged. [Unhinged? The squawking YouTube flop hasn't had it together for quite some time.]

I hope that you're right because I think it's horrible that her "death" is being dragged out this long and I would like to know if she with the real Nicole. Unfortunately, I don't think it will come out yet.

ahh.... okay..... parents we know are coming to Salem I'm going to say that them praying for their son's recovery is not really a spoiler..... ya know???

but then again this is Salem...... for all we know they could remarry......one of the mysterious 4 weddings this summer......

As Robin noted about certain "spoilers"..........wonder why they try and make them from what is common sense. Guess that 4 day time off had them all scratchin' their heads to come up with something....anything. Claire "off the rails" is another....something we already know.

So Kristen is going on with the whole Nicole disguise scam. Is this leading to Nicole actually being dead?

Last edited by a moderator:
So Ciara and Tripp put on an act with Claire, and Tripp breaks up with Claire. So what about this didn't sound like a bad idea to them? Ciara isn't letting on that she thinks Claire set the original fire. Tripp has already broken up with Claire. So the guess is that Tripp fools Claire into believing they are getting back together and Ciara plays along to only to have Tripp break up with Claire again. Will this be before or after Tripp boinks Claire to make her believe he loves her?

If they thought that Claire tried to burn one cabin with Ciara in it and another cabin with Tripp and Haley in it, they are stupid to do this. It almost makes me want for Ciara and Tripp to get hurt. While Claire is to blame for her own actions, Ciara and Tripp have done some pretty rotten things to her and are far from innocent in all of this. The writers have screwed up all the young adult set already.

Back