SPOILER !! Week June 18

Thank you Poirot. Noel, how wonderful it is that you with in a NICU. The entire staff at the NICU was just amazing at what they did. They helped us out on so many levels. And I know most NICUs it's the same thing, so thank you for the work that you do because it makes a difference to the parents.

I'm not really enjoying this Hope/Ciara saga of "I'm going to break up with you and then I'm going to blast you for what you do after that". Should Rafe or Tripp have jumped on someone else so fast? Probably not, but neither Hope nor Ciara have a right to play victim.
NikkiFan, I could not agree with you more. Is it weird that in both cases it was with a niece???

I think the Ben spoiler is probably the most interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate's blue hair has a deep meaning since Andre died
She keeps it blue because of the Bobby Vinton song:

Blue on blue, heartache on heartache
Blue on blue, now that we are through –
Blue on blue, heartache on heartache
And I find I can't get over losing you!
:sarcasm:

Well, will we see a new Ben? Will Ben realize he is gay? :huh:Does Ben have feelings for Will? :confused: Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Very Interesting!!!! Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
Gad, I hope not......I would not mind good friends.......I liked it when Brady was big brother to Melanie, best friend to Nicole....but....that got ruined.
However, since Hope is so bent out of shape at Ben being released, that will probably be the case with him rescuing the injured damsel in distress, taking care of her, etc.

Well, will we see a new Ben? Will Ben realize he is gay? Does Ben have feelings for Will? :confused: Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Very Interesting!!!! Just my thoughts.
In regards to your comical remark of Ben, I sure hope not. Enough is enough

Last edited by a moderator:
I do hope they don't go that way. Maybe it's just me, but I don't believe Lani and JJ make a great couple. It was like the writers didn't know what to do with them, and put them together. No chemistry, no nothing. As for JJ, I see him with Gabi. I'm still hoping for a reconciliation between these two. They have the history, the chemistry. So I hope they end up together.

I'd be fine with Ciara and Ben (because I hated the necktie story and wouldn't mind it being either ignored or erased completely) if I thought it was time for a Ciara love story. She has gone from being interested in Chase (for about a week from the Valentine's Day episode until the rape), to Theo, to Chad, to Theo, to Tripp.

Give me a reason to like this character, please!!! Give her a hobby or show her struggling with her modelling or something.

Back