SPOILER !! Week June 25

NO. Even worse on a Thursday. This is cheap, insipid writing. Writing of this caliber should cause Days to lose its Emmy®. If this isn't fixed - it will finish me.

Sadly, that makes two of us Jason. What a disappointment, again! Every new writing team brings new promises of more vets, romantic storylines, and more character use only to disappoint us over and over again.:sad:

Actually, with this writer, there have been a great many "vets" who have appeared, short visits, but at least they are accounted for. Also, a few problematic items were corrected. Cannot say I was or am happy with the NAME of the supposedly newest DiMera heir, and I truly am surprised that no one has really done a decent background check. We all know Viv & Andre took the DNA sample to the lab, getting rid of Kate, who would have been a witness to their hanky panky.

The problem, the way I see it, is their shooting so far ahead. First, the viewers have too much time to speculate, guess, and thus hit upon what was to be a surprise or twist long before we get to see it. And next, if a storyline or pairing just is not working, they cannot change it. Already a done deal. Oh, obviously, they have edited, cut scenes, etc. stuff they could see themselves did not jibe. But overall, too little, too late.

Days spoilers for Wednesday June 27:
Ben and Ciara grow closer.
:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Days spoilers for Thursday June 28:
Abigail confides in Gabi that she’s pregnant and unsure of the paternity.
Wow. I'm shocked. Bewildered. Blindsided. Can you tell how surprised I am by the punctuation I'm using?

Excuse me while I go mail a box of barf bags to the studio set for whichever Abigail actress is forced to carry on this storyline.

Days spoilers for Friday June 29:
Tensions arise between Theresa, Eve, and Brady as Tate’s custody hearing begins.
At this point, I hope Tate goes with Theresa. At least with her he'll have (somewhat) less of a chance of growing up with 8,000 different stepparents before he turns 18.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can please some of the people all of the time,all of the people some of the time, but you can never please all of the people, all of the time
True. And I am a man of action, not words, so I will be true to form if need be. However, I do wonder who in the audience was honestly asking for another rape pregnancy.

Yep, In all these years, there have been wonderful stories, stupid ones, horrible ones, evil ones, romantic ones, happy, sad, a range of emotions. I have gotten annoyed, aggravated, puzzled, but whether expected or unexpected, I still watch. The one story I hated truly was the Possession one, being they started it around Christmas. That really upset me. I almost stopped then, as I dislike sci fi immensely. And that storyline is Deidre Hall's (Marlena) favorite. LOL. See, we all find different things to like and dislike, same with characters, or actors.

You may not have liked that story, but at least it was original (for Days). I'm not sure I can watch yet another "who's the daddy", especially one that starts with the premise of yet another one of Stefano's unknown children raping a woman with multiple personalities. It's really amusing if you think about all the soap cliches Abigail's pregnancy involves. Wow, Vivian could be a grandmother to a Horton child. Now, that's hilarious. Would she get an ornament? :sarcasm:

It's bad enough that Days, AGAIN, had a woman raped and no charges were brought against the rapist. Now they add a baby to the mix. Enough! :angry: Oh, I can just see it, Stefan acting all high an mighty, wanting to know if it's HIS baby, when he should be rotting in jail for what he did. What is the matter with these "writers" that they think this is remotely ok? :sick::angry:
Perhaps they are all under some sort of delusional thinking that this is good story telling OR they are just very uncreative!! Maybe even not caring about the fact many fans have written about how much we HATE this "rapists can be OK, they can change, and with no remorse or consequences from their actions". Whatever the reason it is just WRONG!!!

Kayla tells Stefan her theory about Kate, but he wants proof. [Please make this awful plot stop. Instead, have Steve spontaneously regain his vision and Kayla then tells Slimy McSleeze to stuff it.]
If only!!!
Abigail confides in Gabi that she’s pregnant and unsure of the paternity. [If the writers make the kid Sleazy McSlime's, and Abigail then hides the news from him, viewers who are fed-up with trite, over-used plots might just start throwing things at their TV screens.]
Count me in!!!
It seems that DOOL has emptied their imagination tanks.
SOOOO sad!!!:cry:

Back