SPOILER !! Week June 25

Cannot say I was or am happy with the NAME of the supposedly newest DiMera heir, and I truly am surprised that no one has really done a decent background check.

What is the name?

We all know Viv & Andre took the DNA sample to the lab, getting rid of Kate, who would have been a witness to their hanky panky

I wasn't watching then. Can you fill me in?

The powers could at least switch it up and do a "Who's the mommy story?"
:rotfl::rotfl:

They did that with Cassie and Rex.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't watching then. Can you fill me in?

In order to prove Stefan was actually the son of Stefano, they wanted a DNA test, so Abby plucked a hair from Stefano's head, saying we will do it right now. It was put into a little plastic envelope, and Andre said they will take it right over to the hospital, having called Kayla to make sure she would oversee. Vivian said she is going to go along to make sure no hanky panky, then Kate chimes in that she is going to.

At the hospital, Andre & Viv (who were secretly working together) tell Kate to stay by the nurses' station, watch for anyone coming to disturb, and they take the packet w/hair to Kayla.

Well, they easily could have taken a hair from Andre's head, replaced Stefan's hair in the packet, no one seeing them.......and thus......yes, the hair is the DNA of a DiMera. Stefano's DNA was on file at the hospital.

:back:

Ciara is still wearing that jacket??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back