SPOILER !! Week June 27

well, I'm back to hate watching.... I don't find a single story enjoyable, I don't recognize the people who are on the screen they are all acting so far out of character.... OR they are just horrible people to begin with ... Jan, etc

Just once I'd like someone to fall into bed with the person they just decided 3 minutes ago was the love of their life and after the adult activity go eh... well that was just okay... my previous love of my life was actually better, thanks.... but it never seems to happen.....

How's that Poirot?
Jan was in the hospital ward in a coma till Christmas Eve when Marlena woke her up and helped her escape by making Tripp look like Jan. (I can't believe that sentence and I just wrote it) then MarDevil turned Jan into Belle she did the dance was found out and sent to prison where she and Evan met and had fun.

Days writers do whatever they please, ignore time, stretch it, change it, skip over it, shrink it, We have full term pregnancies that last 14 mos. or maybe 6. LOL.
And thus have men working in a medical area that serves both men & women prisoners, with no guards.
Perhaps the mayor ought to check out that arrangement, but then again, perhaps Salem is suffering a staff shortage like the rest of the country is, and just makes do.

Back