SPOILER !! Week June 27

This may have been covered in another post, so bear with me, but did Rafe and Nicole actually get married? It was like a quick little blurb on (sorry can't remember the episode) the show what day that was. It was so random, and just seemed like it was thrown in there last minute. I was thinking it was just one of their dream sequences, and then unless I missed something, no other mention was made of it to anyone, other than Eric....Did I completely imagine this? Did I miss something? And was Nicole not wearing a completely different dress, and hairstyle, literally right before this "rush" wedding. She had just come from Paulina's wedding to go see Rafe and the next scene after she stopped in to see Rafe was them showing up "married" just in time for Eric to be too late. I don't know if I missed a day in there somewhere on shows, and again forgive me if this has already been covered, I've just finished moving and haven't been on here much recently.

Last edited:
It could be some scenes were cut, Days does that a lot. But, yep....Nicole & Rafe were talking, and then, evidently decided they weren't able to ever set a definite wedding date, so....next, Eric is about to knock on Nicole's door, she shows up, different dress, Eric turns as Rafe shows up, babbling about the bottle of champagne he had, she greets him, Eric asks what is going on, she says, we just got mrried, decided to do it, last one of the day at the courthouse. Eric offers congrats.......and not a word since, tho am sure it will get addressed. Days is dealing with Lani & Eli leaving, Tripp leaving, plus upcoming quickly, the departure of Ben & Ciara.

Just making sure I wasn't crazy...lol...Yeah, I've noticed as of recently (As in past several months), the editing has been very choppy. There was a couple of scenes this week, where Chloe and Brady were just hanging out outside of the Brady Pub for what seemed like forever, just talking to everyone, Nancy, Leo, and I think someone else (again can't remember...ugh, moving brain) and it seemed like most of the conversations were mid-stream when we came in on them. Seemed to happening a lot recently.

Last edited:
Back