SPOILER !! Week June 28

But why? I mean they could just leave him where he fell, it was a heart attack, no one killed him! He came to check on Gwen, suddenly collapsed. Why hide that.......makes it all very suspicious.
They may just panic. These are two ne'er-do-wells, who would think no one would believe that Snyder just dropped dead.

Maybe this is why yesterday Gabi brought up to Sami the time she Sami, and Kate dumped Nick's body in the river. I thought it was something strange to bring it up because it happened 8 or 9 years ago (depending on what year Salem is in right now). But maybe to remind the audience of a similar story as to what is going to happen to Dr. Snyder.

I should have waited a day. This one includes Wed

Spoilers from https://tvandmusicnetwork.com/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-week-of-june-28/

Monday, June 28
Tempers flare between EJ and Chad
Kate drops a bomb on Gabi and Jake
Kristen pens a revealing letter
Ava helps Nicole get closer to the truth

Tuesday, June 29
Kate blasts Jake and Gabi
Paulina squirms as Chanel talks about her plans for the bakery
Sami and Lucas argue about EJ
Eli keeps a secret from Lani

Wednesday, June 30
Lani confronts Paulina about what she’s keeping from Abe
Philip squares off against Brady and Shawn
Torn between Philip and Brady, Chloe seeks counsel from Belle
Rafe receives advice about his love life from an unlikely source

Thursday, July 1
Chanel and Eli struggle to keep their secret plans from Lani
Claire and Allie find a dead body in the lake
Ben dreams of Ciara
Gwen finally confides in Xander

Friday, July 2
Lani and Eli’s anniversary party is interrupted by shocking news
Gwen is put on the hot seat
Theo returns for a special occasion
Ben is heartened to find Ciara waiting for him at home

Torn between Philip and Brady, Chloe seeks counsel from Belle
Why doesn't she just go to the hospital and ask sleeping beauty, Jan for her opinion?? Really, is Belle the best choice? Guess she's the only choice, but really?
Rafe receives advice about his love life from an unlikely source
So who could this be?? I'm betting Xander because, well, Xander. And in the past he did give good advice to Jack and Charlie even though Charlie turned out to be way more messed up.

I'll give Chloe advice.

Run for the hills from both those men. Oh, yes they are both sizzling hot, but neither has a lick of sense and they both change their mind on a dime as to who they are truly in love with. Run, Chloe, run!

The writers missed an opportunity with Gabi and Philip. Maybe right as he and Chloe are getting together, she and Jake can break up and then she can steal another man from Chloe. LOL. Or Chloe and Gabi can get together, bonding over their MIA children.

Back