SPOILER !! Week June 28

Still think so stupid that someone dies of a heart attack, but is then his body is treated as if it was a murder. Xander & Gwen.....really too stupid for words, (actually it is the headwriter, who thought this would be entertaining!)

Ok I really don't see Lani and Eli's first anniversary as an occasion special enough for Theo to fly around the globe again for the second time in just a few months. He must be taking the Salem portal on discount day.

If Theo was trying to save Ciara from the necktie killer he wouldn't bring her anywhere near Salem.

Oh my, I haven't see the show yet.

I really think it was completely unnecessary, and disrespectful of Days' history, to throw Alice and Tom to the ground. It made me angrier than anything Carlivati has done to date.

How dare they?!

tenor.gif

That was so disrespectful to the characters of Tom and Alice.

That is so disrespectful to the show's history. To treat the patriarch and matriarch in this manner. This is NOT entertaining. Ron has also made Jackee Harry (Paulina) into an out and out villain that is not redeemabble and it is such bad writing for an actress I really enjoyed on other shows. I hope Ronnie boy is replaced soon as headwriter. This story is nothing but garbage on top of the terrible writing for the last year or so.

So Julie gets to go around and judge everyone from cover to cover until they never recover? Lol! I love her fierceness, but I would see her as very intimidating to meet in person, Julie the character. A lot of people may disagree with Ron's direction, and also disagree with me, but I kinda like how some modern issues were brought to the forefront, and people were flipping out over "politics involved" which I never thought was the case.

Alice as a matriarch would never act as Julie, she'd be more clever so she doesn't be portrayed to seem to be as "fierce" and ruthless/unforgiving. In the 80's Alice was like the Queen, and able to pull a fast one without anyone knowing really lol, I had to rewatch old episodes to realize how funny some of Alice's scenes were. On that note, Julie can get on people's nerves, and it's funny people getting on her nerves, unpopular opinion I know, like anytime I defend Paulina.

Back